Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

10 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

These picks definitely need to be in by 12? Reason i ask is, it looks like a few games might be off so was hoping to leave it til as late as possible

Doesn't have to be spot on 12 mate, as long as its before 3 o clock its fine. I just do 12 to give me time to input the teams etc then its just the results at night

Stenhousemuir, Edinburgh and Cowdenbeath for me today. I’m out for the day so I’ll pick up selections tomorrow and put the results up. Few games off if anyone wants to change a selection

Have messaged you with a change request. As said, if it’s a hassle for you then f**k it off and I’ll go with the double.
Have a good day oot! [emoji106]

On 08/01/2020 at 10:16, YHallSaint said:

Could someone let me know if these tags work, just tried to copy and paste it for ease? Week 25 results are done, I think ive got all changes correct. Remember to put a sub in guys if your picking early and ill change it up if a game is off. 2 winners this week @just me 2 and @Jaggy Snake but @just me 2 wins the free £5 Scottish Cup bet. Already Pm'd. I'll get fixtures up probably later today or tomorrow. Have a good week guys, if any of your selections are wrong just send a message and ill look into it

week 25 results.png

Scottish Cup Weeekend. A few league fixtures to choose from as well. Weathers looking pretty clear for Saturday so hoping not many call offs. Usual Rules, entries in before 12 on Saturday, Fixtures are below. @just me 2 has a free £5 bet for the Scottish Cup so I'll post that as well when he gets back to me

Week 26 Fixtures 1.png

Week 26 Fixtures 2.png