Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

@berwick-the-unbeatable and myself with winners this week. I even backed it myself so good day all round. Fixtures coming thick and fast so Saturdays League games and Sundays Premiership games will all be included this week. Last week of the month so last chance to take top spot and win the free bet 

Week 22 Reslts.png

Week 22 fixtures.png

Week 22 prem.png

December Monthly.png

Motherwell, Aberdeen and Celtic for me this weekend. If anyones missed it they can still choose three games tomorrow. Thats us until the 4th so hope everyone has a great New Year and ill get the results and next round up sometime after the hangover. Good Luck Guys 

No winners this week which means I win the Monthly comp for the secod month in a row. I'll decide what to do with the prize over the next couple days. Been a good half of the year with @Gazman1966 still holding the overall lead. Week 24 fixtures are below, usual rules apply guesses in before 12 on Saturday. Have a good New Year guys

@welshbairn @just me 2 @jagfox99 @Twinkle @LondonHMFC @berwick-the-unbeatable @LoonsYouthTeam @C. Muir @Bairney The Dinosaur @Gazman1966 @Dele @deej @Ned Nederlander @diamond_for_life @Ocular Patdown Required @NJ2 @Henderson to deliver ..... @Jaggy Snake @Duffy_ @eindhovendee @true_rover @The Minertaur @Judge @Stuarty @Hamish's Passenger

Week 23 results.png

December Monthly.png

Overall Leaderboard.png

Week 24 fixtures.png

25 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

No winners this week which means I win the Monthly comp for the secod month in a row. I'll decide what to do with the prize over the next couple days. Been a good half of the year with @Gazman1966 still holding the overall lead. Week 24 fixtures are below, usual rules apply guesses in before 12 on Saturday. Have a good New Year guys

@welshbairn @just me 2 @jagfox99 @Twinkle @LondonHMFC @berwick-the-unbeatable @LoonsYouthTeam @C. Muir @Bairney The Dinosaur @Gazman1966 @Dele @deej @Ned Nederlander @diamond_for_life @Ocular Patdown Required @NJ2 @Henderson to deliver ..... @Jaggy Snake @Duffy_ @eindhovendee @true_rover @The Minertaur @Judge @Stuarty @Hamish's Passenger

Week 23 results.png

December Monthly.png

Overall Leaderboard.png

Week 24 fixtures.png

Told you I should have played safe 😂

58 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

Ta, appreciate the reminders even though I usually forget to follow up on them.

Think thats me got through everyones selections. Week 24 is now closeed. Really good turnout this week as well. Edinburgh City, Raith and Falkirk for me today please 

That’s how we like to start the month

Results up tomorrow morning at some point. Have a good weekend

Week 25 now open, usual rules apply. Fixtures to choose from are below. As I won December whoever gets the most returns this week will get a free £5 bet to use on the Scottish Cup next weekend so make sure you get your selections in this week.