Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

@welshbairn @just me 2 @jagfox99 @LoonsYouthTeam @C. Muir @Bairney The Dinosaur @Dele @Ned Nederlander @diamond_for_life @Ocular Patdown Required @NJ2 @Jaggy Snake

Remember to get your selections in before 12 guys. I might not get back to you as I was on nightshift last night so going for a sleep. Ill try get the results out tonight before I leave

My selections this week are Motherwell, Aberdeen and Dundee

Albion Rovers vs Cowdenbeath OFF 🤷‍♂️
I'll swap them for Motherwell please.

f**k sake. Mean I’ve just got the double then? Bugger it, if I’m dq’d so be it...but I’ll go fucking mental if both win and it doesn’t count so be warned!

Couple winners this week @NJ2 @eindhovendee  but no one can catch me for the monthly prize. I was going to give the prize for second if I ever won a month but i'm thinking about doing a free bet for Boxing day Fixtures so if everyones ok with that i'll do a draw closer to the time for someone to get a free bet. 

Few games called off today, so remmeber to put a sub team in your selections incase of any games called off, knowing Scotland their will be a few a week from now on. Weekly, Monthly and Overall leaderboard below, new month next week so everyone back in with a chance. Have a great weekend guys, im away to another two nightshifts so fixtures will likely be Tuesday or Wednesday

Week 18 Results.png

Novemeber Monthly.png

Overall Leaderboard.png

Edited by YHallSaint

Week 19 is now open. Usual rules and entries before 12 on Saturday. New month with plenty fixtures and i will do a draw for a free Boxing Day bet for someone as well. Its probably worth putting in a sub choice from now on incase of call offs. Fixtures below, have a good week guys 

Week 19.png