Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

17 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

0/3 for me today but on the plus side, I could personally relegate Thistle if I keep including them in my picks every week.

I had Clyde and Thistle on my coupon this week :lol:

No league fixtures this week with it being internationals and Challenge Cup so something a bit different again. Fixtures to choose from will be Saturday and Sundays International fixtures and the Challenege cup on Saturday. I was only going to do Saturday games but it doesnt leave a great choice so I have included Sundays Internationals as well. Usual rules apply and entries in before 12 noon on Saturday. Fixtures to choose from arer below

Week 11 Int FIxtures.png

Week 11 Int FIxtures 2.png

week 11 Challenge cup.png

Sorry guys never had time last night after the games to do the results. One winner this week @The Minertaur who takes the lead for the month. Alot of people with 2/3 this week but with only the one winner this month so far all to play for. This week we are back to league and Scottish cup action. Fixtures are below, usual rules apply and get your guesses in before 12 on Saturday

Week 11 Results.png

October Monthly.png

Saturday 19th League Fixtures.png

Saturday 19th Cup Fixtures.png

As I have been utter hopeless thus far, decided to go for another route of picking my teams. 

Asked the girl beside me at work to say "stop" when I mentioned a team name she liked. 

Auchinlek Talbot 

Gala Fairydean 

Cowdenbeath

Image result for rich gif

@welshbairn @berwick-the-unbeatable @LoonsYouthTeam @C. Muir @Bairney The Dinosaur @Dele @deej @Ned Nederlander @diamond_for_life @Ocular Patdown Required @Duffy_ @Hamish's Passenger

Remember to get your guesses in before 12 guys

Results will probably be tomorrow, im having to do a few nighshifts at work this weekend so ill ge them done when I can

Have a good weekend and Good luck  

Guys if your game is postponed you can message me a change before 3:00 and ill change it, I see the Stenhousemuuir game is off

Edit: East Fife, St Johnstone and Motherwell for me today

Edited by YHallSaint