Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

4 Winners this week making it very interesting going into the last game week of the month next week. @berwick-the-unbeatable takes the lead with a 15/1 treble but 4 guys within £50. No Europa league this week which means next we have a full fixture list on the Saturday barring the Friday night championship fixture. Have a good Sunday guys im away try get rid of this hangover before the Saints game

Week 8 Resultts.png

Monthly September.png

4 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

4 Winners this week making it very interesting going into the last game week of the month next week. @berwick-the-unbeatable takes the lead with a 15/1 treble but 4 guys within £50. No Europa league this week which means next we have a full fixture list on the Saturday barring the Friday night championship fixture. Have a good Sunday guys im away try get rid of this hangover before the Saints game

Week 8 Resultts.png

Monthly September.png

Mistake in the monthly table, its eindhovendee not Duffy_ with £112. I'll change it in the spreadsheet for next week

Two Winners this week @The Minertaur and @Stuarty but not enough to win the monthly prize from @berwick-the-unbeatable. Ill PM you about your free bet. @Gazman1966 still holds the lead overall.  Next weeks fixtures will be posted in the next couple days. Have a good weekend guys

Week 9 results.png

Monthly September.png

Overall Leaderboard.png

Week 10 is now open. New month where we will have internationals and Scottish cup 2nd round so plenty chances to for everyone to win the monthly prize and close the gap on Gazman1996 on the overall leaderboard. Week 10 fixtures are below, as usual selections in by 12 on Saturday

Week 10 fixtures.png

Remember to get your selections in by 12 tomorrow guys

@welshbairn @just me 2 @jagfox99 @C. Muir @Bairney The Dinosaur @Gazman1966 @Dele @deej @Ned Nederlander @diamond_for_life @Ocular Patdown Required @Duffy_ @Hamish's Passenger

@berwick-the-unbeatable  free bet for Winning last month, if it wins ill pm you

berwick bet.png

I’ve gone for 3 draws. Time to take this shit up a notch and see some real winnings.
Or lose again.
Either way.
Tried that one week, it didn't work! At this rate, I'm going to end up picking the three shortest odds to try and get off the mark.

35 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Just Hearts letting me down, a familiar feeling tbh

Elgin for me, should have learnt my lesson that they're a flip of a coin side, you never know what team will turn up.