Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Free bets for sure, but make sure you're not out of pocket, a lot of them are time limited, as you no doubt know. McBookies might sponsor something? @Div

Skybet save your free bets for a year so thats why I  would use them.  I use the free bets every week on 100/1 accas that very rarely come in and i only use skybet now for their price boosts, Enhanced accas and the horse offer so I wouldnt be out of pocket mate id be happy to use them for a prize. I enjoy doing it, I used to run a Saturday horse tipping comp on another forum but didnt do it this year as it turned into a farce with people complaining about getting the SP rather than the odds they seen at the time.

22 minutes ago, Gazman1966 said:

Free bets are good unless you get the gubbing stick from skybet in the season,which most I know have , i got mine after backing mallan to score outside area .

What do you mean mate? Ive asked skybet and they have no problems with saving the bets up

Gubbing in the Wee Cup or not, I'm sticking with ROSS COUNTY this week.

"Yah! Boo! Pish!" to the "New Manager Bounce" theory, I'm going with ALBION ROVERS. 

And partly for the smirk Fraser Fyvie has given me this week, I'm going with COVE RANGERS as well. 

Still, look on the bright side: Fraser's post-cup-winning career's gone better than the career of the man he passed the ball to to set-up THAT corner😡😠... and a lot better than my recent tips😞

2 hours ago, Gazman1966 said:

I meant if your account is restricted over the year.skybet are particularly bad for it if you do value bets or their bonuses like sat first race etc

Yeah i know what you mean mate but Sky are usually alright with me because I play alot of slots on Vegas so they were fine when I asked if it was ok to save them up

Remeber to get your selections in guys before 12 tomorrow

@welshbairn @just me 2 @jagfox99 @Twinkle @C. Muir @Bairney The Dinosaur @54_and_counting @Dele @Ned Nederlander @diamond_for_life @Ocular Patdown Required @NJ2 @The Minertaur @Credo67

I take it perthshirebell has been punted or suspended hes not coming up. Any newcomers welcome

Couple winners this week, @NJ2 with a cracking 23/1 shot. Another hard week, next week is the last week of the month for who wins the £5 free bet. Gazman still the man to catch. Ill put up a post at the start of the week for Week 5, have a good weekend guys

week 4.png

Monthly.png

You said last night as well you would get a decent one in

I wasn’t expecting to be kicking myself so quickly! Should have backed it after saying it’ll happen sooner or later, least it’s happened now and is out the way...no way it’ll happen next week again...

5 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I wasn’t expecting to be kicking myself so quickly! Should have backed it after saying it’ll happen sooner or later, least it’s happened now and is out the way...no way it’ll happen next week again...

Definitely not and i defintiely wont have a couple quid on it