Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

12 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

Well played @Gazman1966 takes a huge lead only two weeks into the season. Ill get monthly one up probably Monday or Tuesday once im back at my own computer. Well done to all the winners ill get the next game week up on Monday

week 2.png

Outstanding bet. I hope he had something on it 👀👀👀

5 hours ago, Gazman1966 said:

Did have a diluted treble version of the bet Hamilton Albion on handicap ,but never put on the 55-1 doh.good day as was on Liam Donnelly to score .bookies haven’t caught up with him yet (takes pens )and still well priced .

Noticed about the latter too. Was busy yesterday morning so didn't have time to back him which slightly annoyed me :lol: I do however have him in my fantasy football team

Gazman with a an absolute belting 55/1 this week takes a big lead at this early stage. Be interesting to see what people choose this week, do they go chasing early doors or play the long game.  Not as much choice this week with League cup fixtures but still plenty value to be found. As usual selections in by 12 noon Saturday 17/08. Scottish League Cup, League 1 and League 2 Sat 3pm KO only. 

Monthly.png

3 hours ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

I'll go early so I don't forget - Peterhead, Clyde, Elgin. 

40 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I'm away this weekend so the following please - 

Cove, Peterhead and Edinburgh.

Got these, could you PM in future guys easier for me to keep records and keep the thread tidy

Cheers

Just logged-on to Bet365. Chinese game streaming live just now. F*** me! They make some noise! Drummers are a mite annoying though.

Any road, we're all going to have to oppose the Old Firm every week and pray if Gazman's going to keep picking winning trebles like that.

I'm going for:

ROSS COUNTY

PETERHEAD

ELGIN

I once played Banquo in a school production of Macbeth. Hope the selections fare better than he did up that way. 

23 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

Got these, could you PM in future guys easier for me to keep records and keep the thread tidy

Cheers

35 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

Just logged-on to Bet365. Chinese game streaming live just now. F*** me! They make some noise! Drummers are a mite annoying though.

Any road, we're all going to have to oppose the Old Firm every week and pray if Gazman's going to keep picking winning trebles like that.

I'm going for:

ROSS COUNTY

PETERHEAD

ELGIN

I once played Banquo in a school production of Macbeth. Hope the selections fare better than he did up that way.