Special acheivments against the odds

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/07/2019 at 10:10, Offside lino said:

One season wonders and a wonderful season at that. The relegation train will come to new Cumnock soon enough

One season winders by definition would be a team who actually only ever won anything, only during one particular season, but hey it's nice to know the jealousy still remains

On 13/07/2019 at 19:47, Offside lino said:

Yes and then went downhill.

Downhill from a treble, that's literally to stupid to merit a response but I'll try see if I can find one that sinks in. Up hill from a treble would be 4/5 trophies. Which unless I'm mistaken has Never been done in junior football so.... 

On 14/07/2019 at 00:07, Nocknosh1988 said:

Not kicked a ball since. Mid table team now 

And what have Cumnock done in the same time period? Ohh that's right, celebrated their managers achievements outside of junior football, and predicted talbot season to fall apart after defeat from A professional top flight side. And constantly laugh at hypothetical results of a rival team in a competition nock have yet to compete in hahahahahhahahaha

6 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear88 said:

Downhill from a treble, that's literally to stupid to merit a response but I'll try see if I can find one that sinks in. Up hill from a treble would be 4/5 trophies. Which unless I'm mistaken has Never been done in junior football so.... 

Buffs won 6 trophies in 1999