FA Cup 2019/20

Eednud

Guest DAVIDB69
Will Klopp play the shitebag card and drop every one of the young lads that got them into the next round?

It will be a much stronger side against Chelsea or they will get a hiding

15 minutes ago, David W said:

Didn't manage to see all of the Liverpool game but they were miles the better side in the bits I did watch. Klopp has never taken the FA Cup seriously but he must be considering it now.

For me, personally, the other two trophies available will still take priority, and if push comes to shove, the first team squad should be rested for the FA Cup. However, momentum is huge at this time of the season and each win will bring even more confidence going forward.

With the league in the bag by the time the game at Stamford Bridge comes around, hopefully, Klopp will be able to play a strong enough team with some of the fringe players getting a run out, that might be needed by the end of the season. More game time for Minamoto for instance, would be great going in to the summer.

10 hours ago, Dele said:

That guy who whipped his cock out during celebrating the winner should certainly be having his hard drives and mobiles checked. Weirdo b*****d. 

Yeah just seen it on twitter, as much as I laughed, for that to be your first reaction when scoring an extra time winner would suggest there is something very much untoward about him.

Guest DAVIDB69
Pleased that Spurs and Saints are respecting the Cup and have selected strong teams tonight. 

Yes no tiredness party line and no song and dance about winter breaks.

Great finish from ings

10 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

That looked like a dive to me by Son. Although despite diving, leaving his feet in, being a bit rash with his challenges etc. "He's not that sort of player" so clearly it was a stonewaller.

He definitely played for it, but I thought Gunn did catch him about the knee with his hand.

I must admit I didn’t really see this one coming on Tuesday night. Brilliant performance from the Liverpool kids as they deservedly saw off Shrewsbury. 

Anfield sold out and great pricing £15 for adults all over the ground. Certainly helped the old back account off the back of 9 games in 2020 already. 

Thanks to Stuart Pearce working for Talksport for the team sheet. 

Next up Chelsea away in R5 🙂

C6D12942-9F08-421E-87DE-C3B0391C4996.jpeg

EB025C52-28C9-4432-8AEA-7138DC3FD435.jpeg