FA Cup 2019/20

Eednud

I feel pretty sorry for McGuire - he never slapped the price tag on his own head, Leicester would have forced him out when they realised how much money they could make from him and he has massive expectations at Utd which he probably won’t be able to live up to. He’s constantly getting compared to VVD or Stan, Ferdinand and Vidic and he just isn’t as good. 

12 hours ago, throbber said:

I feel pretty sorry for McGuire - he never slapped the price tag on his own head, Leicester would have forced him out when they realised how much money they could make from him and he has massive expectations at Utd which he probably won’t be able to live up to. He’s constantly getting compared to VVD or Stan, Ferdinand and Vidic and he just isn’t as good. 

So why did you just compare him to them yourself?

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t mind Emily Sandi but a soulful rendition of Abide with me isn’t really the pre-match tune to get the blood going that I was expecting.

Edited by Jambomo

Neither manager wearing a suit has sent me into a full on yer da rage.
Aye i noticed that too.

Tut tut tut
I don’t mind Emily Sandi but a soulful rendition of Abide with me isn’t really the pre-match tune to get the blood going that I was expecting.
There's not much you can do with it tbf.

You wanting a rap track over the top, or a heavy beat underneath?