FA Cup 2019/20

Eednud

Guest Bob Mahelp

Crowdless, home advantage means f**k all. That's why the bigger teams with mega bizzilions are winning.

Leicester and Sheffield United are top level Premiership teams, but take away home supports and they look garbage. 

6 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Crowdless, home advantage means f**k all. That's why the bigger teams with mega bizzilions are winning.

Leicester and Sheffield United are top level Premiership teams, but take away home supports and they look garbage. 

I thought it was because they've got better players.

1 minute ago, peasy23 said:

And as often happens, City go up the park and score a couple of minutes later.

Game over?

Gayle often misses glorious chances. He gets in great positions but can't finish. It seems to be a lack of confidence and concentration. 

Newcastle switched off after the miss, probably frustration and disappointment, and paid the penalty. Sterling had far too much space.

Gayle often misses glorious chances. He gets in great positions but can't finish. It seems to be a lack of confidence and concentration. 
Newcastle switched off after the miss, probably frustration and disappointment, and paid the penalty. Sterling had far too much space.
Aye, they let him cut inside far too easily.

1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:

I just don't think he's good or consistent enough for the top level.

39 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Why on Earth were Chelsea number 4 in the draw today? Absolutely fucking fizzing at that. What is the logic? English football is cancelled. 

I think it was to annoy you.

Now I know normally this sort of response would be snidey as f**k, but I genuinely can't think of any other valid reason.

42 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Why on Earth were Chelsea number 4 in the draw today? Absolutely fucking fizzing at that. What is the logic? English football is cancelled. 

Presumably because they were in the fourth tie drawn out in the previous round.

Round One: 1-48 League One and Two clubs in alphabetical order, 49-80 Fourth Qualifying Round winners in order of when their tie was drawn out.

Round Two: 1-40 Round One winners in previous draw order.

Round Three: 1-44 Premier League and Championship clubs in alphabetical order, 45-64 Round Two winners in previous draw order.

Round Four onwards: previous draw order.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

What an absolutely boring semi final line up.
I disagree.

Maybe if average teams were meeting each other in the semi or would be better - but the worst case is when a top 4/6 team meets a small team. Those are usually horrific.

At least these games will be competitive. Surely to f**k they'll play their best teams when this close to silverware?

It'll be dull as f**k. Even if they're good games, so what? I don't give a shit who wins so it won't be any fun to watch. Four teams that don't care about the competition producing an entirely forgettable winner. I remember Portsmouth and Wigan winning the cup. Nobody will remember who wins this year's competition in five years. I include the winning team's own fans in that.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

It'll be dull as f**k. Even if they're good games, so what? I don't give a shit who wins so it won't be any fun to watch. Four teams that don't care about the competition producing an entirely forgettable winner. I remember Portsmouth and Wigan winning the cup. Nobody will remember who wins this year's competition in five years. I include the winning team's own fans in that.

I’ll give you Wigan but Portsmouth were surely yet another side spending money they didn’t have.