FA Cup 2019/20

Eednud

This incident shows how bad Twitter can be.

Video of Dier goes around confronting fans, folk attach an inaccurate story to it (racism towards Fernandes) which then gets spread around, and the initial wrong tweets don't get deleted because they got 'numbers' (although the one you posted actually has) meaning the lie still exists - probably more prominently than the truth.

Aye I caught a wee bit of Mourinho on Sky News there saying Dier reacted because the ‘fan’ had been shouting abuse or threats about Dier’s family.

Big night for Wayne Rooney’s Derby County tonight. 

And a massive opportunity for Wayne Rooney’s Derby County to reach Wembley because I’d fancy Wayne Rooney’s Derby County to beat Norwich in the quarter finals. 

6 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Two thoughts: Wayne Rooney's beard, amazingly, makes him look even more ridiculous; Luke Shaw is absolutely dreadful.

Jinxed it ya fanny. 😔

• 3 months later...

This is my first time tuning into one of these closed doors matches. Why have folk been raving about the fake crowd noises as if it’s been great? It’s absolutely pish. No cheer when United scored there, you’d think it would be easy enough to have a guy with a soundboard in front of him to press for “away fans cheer”, “oooo close chance”, “booo” etc. You’d think they’d actually be able to put something half decent together, import some recordings of chants and songs by both teams fans - instead it’s just boring generic noise.

Just now, jamamafegan said:

This is my first time tuning into one of these closed doors matches. Why have folk been raving about the fake crowd noises as if it’s been great? It’s absolutely pish. No cheer when United scored there, 

Exactly, very realistic imo.

43 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

He's bound to do something amazing now that I've said this, but I think Cantwell is possibly the most overrated player in the Premier League. I'll be amazed if he ends up getting a move to a top four team. 

I can see some mid table team falling for the hype and panic buying him - Southampton, Burnley, Watford or Newcastle kind of level... then after a couple of years of nothing much, he drops back into the Championship at a team worse than Norwich