FA Cup 2019/20

Eednud

9 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Boro’s replay at spurs is on BBC next Tuesday. Was a really good performance in the home leg but feel a thrashing might be on the cards away. Shame I'm not still living in London as would’ve loved a trip to Spurs’ new ground.

I'll be in London so looked it up. No tickets have gone on general sale for any game yet. There is an invitation to join as some kind of membership scheme and some tickets might reach that level, but it's £43.00 to join. You'd need to rely on your 'boro pals to get you in.

27 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'll be in London so looked it up. No tickets have gone on general sale for any game yet. There is an invitation to join as some kind of membership scheme and some tickets might reach that level, but it's £43.00 to join. You'd need to rely on your 'boro pals to get you in.

I go to enough games to get away tickets, but they did sell out pretty quickly for this one.

On 10/01/2020 at 18:40, Honest_Man#1 said:

I go to enough games to get away tickets, but they did sell out pretty quickly for this one.

Tickets advertised on the hoardings tonight. Unfortunately the ticket purchasing part of the website  keeps crashing, I'll give it a try again later.

On 13/01/2020 at 08:04, Sergeant Wilson said:

Ticket bought for Spurs on Tuesday. Probably shows the view taken by supporters of The Cup now. I'm disappointed they didn't go ahead with the fromagerie and will have to make do with the micro-brewry.

Did you have to buy the membership, and how much were tickets?

38 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

How come?waterlogged pitch?

Was expecting much the same heading down to Blackpool-reading today,especially heading I to the weather south of Glasgow but it appears fine here

Yeah waterlogged pitch, there was a ladies game due to be played yesterday and that was off and the Cup game has also fallen foul. The pitch looked in pretty poor condition from the photos on the BBC site today. 

Guest Moomintroll
How come?waterlogged pitch?
Was expecting much the same heading down to Blackpool-reading today,especially heading I to the weather south of Glasgow but it appears fine here
It's been absolutely chucking it down round here, not surprised at all as Prenton Park has poor drainage.