Tranent Juniors

half wit

No to mention the abuse we were getting fi the coffin dodgers on the way out but nah we r in the wrong for shouting and swearing its a juniours fitbaw game what do u expect there was no homophobic shouts or nothing but its fine for them to give us as much abuse as they want and us to just stand there and take i thinl fucking not!!

29 minutes ago, Spyro said:

It actually a really decent surface, a bit of rain before ko will help it too. If not, I’m sure Burnieman will be our there with the hose :whistle

I’ve got to agree with Belter though! I’d play on grass, any day over Astro 😁

I understand it is a way of getting money by letting others use the pitch at other times, but I much prefer grass.

I prefer a good pitch to a bad pitch.   You get good grass and 3g pitches, you get bad grass and 3g pitches.  I think our one is pretty good, and it's used constantly by our under ages sides, Ladies and girls sides.  Queen of the South have trained on it, as has Russia and Germany U19 Ladies sides.

I prefer a good pitch to a bad pitch.   You get good grass and 3g pitches, you get bad grass and 3g pitches.  I think our one is pretty good, and it's used constantly by our under ages sides, Ladies and girls sides.  Queen of the South have trained on it, as has Russia and Germany U19 Ladies sides.

I’ve no doubt it has helped the community and I’m all for it but under the lights I would rather have grass.

It is what it is though