Tranent Juniors

half wit

2 hours ago, Halfwit8 said:

Nice wee draw in the South Challenge Cup.

Away day in Moffat on 12th October , another new ground to tick off.

We were down there in this competition a few years ago. Great wee set up at the school and we went back to the pub after great pie and chips :). Loads of pubs in Moffat will be a good day out. 

1 hour ago, Halfwit8 said:

Brilliant reply

Lie Forrit

I agree mate. So it’s ok for supporters to abuse officials and players but it’s not ok for the club to reply in what I think is genius response! Anybody that knows the manager knows he’s not abusive, since he’s come to Tranent I’ve never heard him shout at refs or even his players! Easy for folk to post vile posts on social media platforms after a defeat thinking everything they say is right.  Berwick fans can’t handle getting beat from a team who are a league below them, simple.. 

2 hours ago, JOS said:

I agree mate. So it’s ok for supporters to abuse officials and players but it’s not ok for the club to reply in what I think is genius response! Anybody that knows the manager knows he’s not abusive, since he’s come to Tranent I’ve never heard him shout at refs or even his players! Easy for folk to post vile posts on social media platforms after a defeat thinking everything they say is right.  Berwick fans can’t handle getting beat from a team who are a league below them, simple.. 

It’s about being a professional outfit though. Going hunting on fan’s forums to reply on an official club account is very small time. Whoever it was could have used a personal account and I doubt anyone would have bothered too much. 

He’s back, leave football to your football people, and do what your doing off the park !!!

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 21:11, BigTboy said:

😂😂 probably the most successful club in the East the past 4 years. 1 league 3 cups!! No bad for a small team that are guff. Only beat his team twice in 2 finals. 

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 17:28, Halfwit8 said:

That explains everything !

so uz are trying to say you are better than us.ha

1 hour ago, HendersonDelivers said:

so uz are trying to say you are better than us.ha

You ain’t the sharpest pal, who said we were better than the big 🌹?? My reply was we have done ok for a small, guff team and it makes the fact that we have actually beat the mighty twice in both finals all the better...