Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Time will tell BD; but for me he shouldn’t have got the chance as Calvin did not get enough support! 

I agree. Wonder if Tranent have contacted Nitten about the availability of Craig Hume?

 

C’mon The Rose 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I agree. Wonder if Tranent have contacted Nitten about the availability of Craig Hume?
 
C’mon The Rose 

Hume played yesterday, don’t know if same one ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I agree. Wonder if Tranent have contacted Nitten about the availability of Craig Hume?
 
C’mon The Rose 

Already signed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think you all need to calm down about the result. Tranent had 7-8 players out although I wasn’t at the game and can’t comment on the performance if u look at the bench it says it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bench-Brad Donaldson I heard was injured and Joe murray hasn’t played since the juniors and sinky (keeper) has been awol for months.

Skip and dean whitson have been injured for long enough and both would walk into any team in the league.

Not surprised by the defeat although 5-1 is worrying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

Bench-Brad Donaldson I heard was injured and Joe murray hasn’t played since the juniors and sinky (keeper) has been awol for months.

Skip and dean whitson have been injured for long enough and both would walk into any team in the league.

Not surprised by the defeat although 5-1 is worrying

That is hardly 7 or 8 Belter. It’s surprising so little traffic of Tranent supporters have come on before you did - always better, when guys like you do come on. Normally Tranent support is a tight ship joining up behind the team and committee. But looking here, twitter and Facebook, you can’t say that. If anything there is more negativity about from Tranent support than usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That is hardly 7 or 8 Belter. It’s surprising so little traffic of Tranent supporters have come on before you did - always better, when guys like you do come on. Normally Tranent support is a tight ship joining up behind the team and committee. But looking here, twitter and Facebook, you can’t say that. If anything there is more negativity about from Tranent support than usual.

Skip
Dean whitson
Shaun Rutherford
Steve McDonald top scorer
Cal Donaldson
Kyle landers
Mark McGovern
All injured or cup tied

Ian black released.
Hill away to Haddington

There’s your players Casey. Take them out our team and we would struggle against anyone in the league. Like I said I can’t comment on the game as I wasn’t there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adams and Black gone? 

Adams has signed until 2021 so unless he’s been sold he is still at the club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That is hardly 7 or 8 Belter. It’s surprising so little traffic of Tranent supporters have come on before you did - always better, when guys like you do come on. Normally Tranent support is a tight ship joining up behind the team and committee. But looking here, twitter and Facebook, you can’t say that. If anything there is more negativity about from Tranent support than usual.

9 missing - 3 cup tied, 2 suspended, 4 injured no more to be said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BigTlass said:


Already signed emoji23.png

 

13 hours ago, BigTlass said:


Already signed emoji23.png

Well blow me o’er wi a feather . Should have put my mortgage on that signing happening. Harvey continues his trend of hauling his brother in law with him wherever he has a job. Beware the Tranent dressing room mole about. One person above has described aptly the quality of the player . Black released to free up the wages for Hume!!!

Looks like Harvey is already making his mark and clearing out players and ultimately wrecking the club(he has previous)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Belter1 said:


Skip
Dean whitson
Shaun Rutherford
Steve McDonald top scorer
Cal Donaldson
Kyle landers
Mark McGovern
All injured or cup tied

Ian black released.
Hill away to Haddington

There’s your players Casey. Take them out our team and we would struggle against anyone in the league. Like I said I can’t comment on the game as I wasn’t there.

Got you! 

Thanks Belter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigTlass said:


9 missing - 3 cup tied, 2 suspended, 4 injured no more to be said.

My lips are sealed and my fingers will be taped up after this post!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No getting much painting done this morning Brian on that radio the day lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

My lips are sealed and my fingers will be taped up after this post!

CJ, like anyone on any forum you have got the right to post whatever you think, but the availability of players was a concern for the TJ's

Injured: Brad Donaldson, Shaun Rutherford, Dean Whitson, Skip & Mark McGovern

Cup Tied: Cal Donaldson, Kyle Lander & Arran Ponton

Suspended: Stephen McDonald

With the recent departure of Black and Hill, Saturdays cup tie v HOB was always going to be very tough because of the lack of players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, beachboy said:

CJ, like anyone on any forum you have got the right to post whatever you think, but the availability of players was a concern for the TJ's

Injured: Brad Donaldson, Shaun Rutherford, Dean Whitson, Skip & Mark McGovern

Cup Tied: Cal Donaldson, Kyle Lander & Arran Ponton

Suspended: Stephen McDonald

With the recent departure of Black and Hill, Saturdays cup tie v HOB was always going to be very tough because of the lack of players. 

Sorry BigTL, but I had to get someone to untie me!!

Thanks bb for this. I can see that the side was weakend - particularly through the spine of the team line up.

Dean and Brad would/could be a centreback line up for most teams in the Premier league.

Skip must be in the top three of midfielders in the league

Stephen being your top goalscorer!

Now where is that tape?

👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Why has Ian Black been released?

Pretty simple to be honest, he just didn't think he could play for the new manager, too professional for him at this stage of his career/life?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...