Tranent Juniors

half wit

Davie wanted to have a look at the players so the game went ahead. Think davie works most Saturdays and is just helping out as a favour. Not sure if he’s interested in the job that’s a question for him to answer. As far as I’m aware the club are starting the application process soon so will see what happens.

Davie wanted to have a look at the players so the game went ahead. Think davie works most Saturdays and is just helping out as a favour. Not sure if he’s interested in the job that’s a question for him to answer. As far as I’m aware the club are starting the application process soon so will see what happens.

Not sure why Easthouses stated it was cancelled. Shame for the supporters that had planned to go.

7 hours ago, Belter1 said:

Davie said last night he’s not interested in it. Just doing it to help the club out. As for Johnny I hope he puts in for it. Could do a lot worse.

Aye go for Johnny. Appoint him and the first thing he will do is sign Craig Hume, his brother in law who is on the transfer list at Nitten, to be his mole in the dressing room!!!

P.S. I am delighted the aforementioned did not get the job at my club.

C’mon The Rose 

Beat like a drum today and a decent manager down?  When do you think the money men will get bored?

On the plus side last time the club got burned down, this time you've scored a set of lights, not bad for a rabble.

Beat like a drum today and a decent manager down?  When do you think the money men will get bored?

On the plus side last time the club got burned down, this time you've scored a set of lights, not bad for a rabble.

Tranent played better in the first half than they have in a few games now.. unlucky not to at least come away with a draw imo !

Tranent played better in the first half than they have in a few games now.. unlucky not to at least come away with a draw imo !

And btw how long did it take u to think that one lol beat like a drum [emoji85] jeezo ur patters pish !