Tranent Juniors

half wit

1 minute ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Why did the fans not like him?

Tranent are going places, no doubt. New floodlights, great pitch, ambitious committee and more. But their form of late has been disappointing and I can only guess that is the reason. 

9 minutes ago, Passthebaw said:

Why what? Better attended friendly? Locals wanting to see/hear of the new manager and more. 

Just wondered why you thought there would be a bigger crowd? 

Have to say I was surprised at the opposition, unless it was in hope of a morale boosting win.

Feel for Calvin cause he has improved the squad and done well for us but the performances have not been great for a few weeks and no sign of goals coming from anywhere else other than big Steve. The hard run of fixtures coming up and our win rate against the top teams has maybe been a factor in the decision. It’s a tough decision because u can’t say he’s done a bad job.

He’s a good lad and I wish him all the best and I’m sure he will get a good job when he decides to get back into it.

23 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
24 minutes ago, RobM said:
Who y'all tapping this time?

Better watch yerselves though, starting to look like a bit of a poison chalice.

Ian Black so you can actually use him?

Tam Courts worth a shout?

Why? 

It would be a step down? No doubt that Tranent are an ambitious club and it is great to see the transformation of their ground this season, but they are not going up this season and no guarantees next season either.

1 minute ago, Casey Jones said:

Why? 

It would be a step down? No doubt that Tranent are an ambitious club and it is great to see the transformation of their ground this season, but they are not going up this season and no guarantees next season either.

Johnny Harvey will be the next manager.

13 minutes ago, Halfwit8 said:

Johnny Harvey will be the next manager.

Tranent have come so far in a short space of time. I'm not sure JH is the answer after the carnage he caused at Berwick.

Edited by BS7

Just wondered why you thought there would be a bigger crowd? 
Have to say I was surprised at the opposition, unless it was in hope of a morale boosting win.

I think that’s what it is to get some confidence in front of goals. At least 5 players who haven’t played much football in the last few months who need game time aswell.