Tranent Juniors

half wit

15 hours ago, Glenconner said:

But don't dare say anything against the West Region Blazers.

lol

You really are pathetic. A post congratulating a club and you try turn it into your personal vandetta…. Do us all a favour and remove yourself from the forum instead of vast majority of us having to block you

Wayno saying he'll consider his future/whether to play on next season after Sunday's cup final. Think he still has goals in him in that league next season tbh. Hope he gives it a bash. Either way, he's proved a fantastic bit of business from us this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Cant remember if I congratulated on here but well done to Tranent on their promotion.

Watched them before and thought they were Ok and I did expect Darvel to win but being at the playoff Game, Tranent fully deserved the win, hands down.  Their defense worked as a single unit and the organization of their midfield working non stop and I was so impressed with the speed of their break aways due to their defense constantly stopping Darvel.

Looking forward to see how Tranent do in the Lowland league, all the best lads

18 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Cant remember if I congratulated on here but well done to Tranent on their promotion.

Watched them before and thought they were Ok and I did expect Darvel to win but being at the playoff Game, Tranent fully deserved the win, hands down.  Their defense worked as a single unit and the organization of their midfield working non stop and I was so impressed with the speed of their break aways due to their defense constantly stopping Darvel.

Looking forward to see how Tranent do in the Lowland league, all the best lads

Same here. When Linlithgow were on their long winning run, I thought they would win league, but Kudos to Tranent for never giving up, even when they dropped to 3rd. 

Really interested to see who the new signings will be at Tranent. Lots of good players already in the ranks but 2 or 3 more and am sure Tranent will be challenging there or thereabouts come end of season. Good luck to the Belters. 

1 hour ago, Casey Jones said:

Same here. When Linlithgow were on their long winning run, I thought they would win league, but Kudos to Tranent for never giving up, even when they dropped to 3rd. 

Really interested to see who the new signings will be at Tranent. Lots of good players already in the ranks but 2 or 3 more and am sure Tranent will be challenging there or thereabouts come end of season. Good luck to the Belters. 

I enjoyed watching the 3 way with Tranent, Penicuilk and Linlithgow and all playing each other at the end of the season, including Jeanfield but when Linlithgow fell away with a couple of games to go it could have been any of the two left, so was an enjoyable watch.

Personally from seeing a few teams in the Lowland 21/22, I think Tranent will have to invest but and a Big BUT, I think Tranent are more of a unit than most teams which will stand them in good stead and definitely think they will be in the top third for the league if they go with the squad they have and no problems with injuries.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/06/2022 at 22:13, Omnishambles said:

Craig Barr signed from Cowdenbeath confirmed the other day. Good bit of business.

Bit late to this (someone I work with who knows him told me about this) and you're right, it's a very good signing. I'd be surprised if Tranent were not quite high up in the LL this season, given the amount of dead wood there seems to be in the league (even ignoring the Open Goal vanity project).