Tranent Juniors

half wit

4 hours ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Tranent would have every right to feel aggrieved if they draw with Darvel but then lose on penalties. 

No, because the SOS team shouldn't be in the play-off so it's basically just what it would be if an unlicensed club won the SOS (just assume the first leg between them was a draw!)

No, because the SOS team shouldn't be in the play-off so it's basically just what it would be if an unlicensed club won the SOS (just assume the first leg between them was a draw!)

The ideal scenario would be two legs between the East and West champions.

Unfortunately, it will take a wee while to sort the South out.

The South know that it should not be at T6 level in terms of quality, but the West has only just joined the pyramid system.

2 hours ago, Connor7 said:

The ideal scenario would be two legs between the East and West champions.

Unfortunately, it will take a wee while to sort the South out.

The South know that it should not be at T6 level in terms of quality, but the West has only just joined the pyramid system.

The ideal scenario would see the champions of both the EOS and WOS being promoted to the LL automatically.  You would then adjust the number of relegation places in each tier 6 league depending on who was relegated from the LL.  

The ideal scenario would see the champions of both the EOS and WOS being promoted to the LL automatically.  You would then adjust the number of relegation places in each tier 6 league depending on who was relegated from the LL.  

Yes I totally agree, but I think we are a good bit away from that at the moment.

Anyway, good luck tomorrow Tranent.

I hope you do the business, none of this “West is best” carry on

On 27/05/2022 at 09:22, Connor7 said:

Yes I totally agree, but I think we are a good bit away from that at the moment.

Anyway, good luck tomorrow Tranent.

I hope you do the business, none of this “West is best” carry on

I'm from the West and personally whoever  is the best team on the day I would expect will win.
Who are the favorites, I'd say Darvel, having watched both teams but then again, favorites don't always win, especially on a one off game.

I will say everyone at Benburb will be hoping for a Darvel win and everyone at Lothian Thistle will be hoping for a Tranent win, exciting right to the end

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread
Spelling

I'm from the West and personally whoever  is the best team on the day I would expect will win.
Who are the favorites, I'd say Darvel, having watched both teams but then again, favorites don't always win, especially on a one off game.

I will say everyone at Benburb will be hoping for a Darvel win and everyoen at Lothian Thistle will be hoping for a Tranent win, exciting right to the end

I think Darvel go into the game tomorrow as favourites, especially having home advantage.

But Tranent are on some run of form also, it has the making of a great game. I just hope it’s not decided by penalties, would be a cruel end to the season for the loser.