Tranent Juniors

half wit

15 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Have noticed that Wayne MacIntosh has not played for a few weeks is he injured?

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

He played first half Saturday, the week previous he was away with the family.

Top boy who has been great signing for the TJ's

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, kayemphoto said:
NEW PHOTO GALLERY: Tranent 2-0 Jeanfield Swifts

See all the match photos HERE and look out for my end of season round up in the next couple of days.

Tranent.jpg

Sincere thanks for producing this and allowing us to use it on our SM platforms from everyone associated with the TJ's, it looks great.

Counting down days as a neutral to see Darvel v Tranent in a couple of weeks.

Unusually I've not seen either team this season.

So who should I be looking out for from a Tranent perspective - a solid centre half, an attack minded fullback, a defensive midfielder etc etc 

Great time of year for the non league - just a pity there isn't a more fluid approach to promotion/relegation re spots available.

8 hours ago, Bundesliga Boy said:

Counting down days as a neutral to see Darvel v Tranent in a couple of weeks.

Unusually I've not seen either team this season.

So who should I be looking out for from a Tranent perspective - a solid centre half, an attack minded fullback, a defensive midfielder etc etc 

Great time of year for the non league - just a pity there isn't a more fluid approach to promotion/relegation re spots available.

Our centre mid pairing Sean Murphy (Skip) and Oban Anderson, number 10 and 17, have been our consistently best two players this season for me.

What was the crowd like today?? I know the Tranent chairman and he was hoping rangers won yesterday as a hearts victory parade would severely impact the crowd 😂

40 minutes ago, philpy said:

What was the crowd like today?? I know the Tranent chairman and he was hoping rangers won yesterday as a hearts victory parade would severely impact the crowd 😂

I'd guess 500'ish.  It was a non season ticket game which may have put off a few locals.

There was a small group of Darvel players/staff watching the game, but I don't think they will have learned much.

1 hour ago, Burnieman said:

So after tonights result, does a draw do Tranent ie does goal difference count?

Penalties at all three games had they ended in a draw.

1 point each for a draw

1 point for team winning at penalties 

4 hours ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Tranent would have every right to feel aggrieved if they draw with Darvel but then lose on penalties. 

Disagree
Tranent would have a right to feel aggrieved if it was just reduced to goal difference against St Cuthberts and Darvel had the advantage of going second and knowing exactly what they needed.
This is now just a straight head to head. No grievance about any other game and best of luck to Tranent