Tranent Juniors

half wit

2 hours ago, Belter1 said:

Your no meant to sniff the paint at your work CJ

It’s up to Johnny what players he wants to keep or no. As a supporter good players will come and go and he will be judged on results no the players that are at the club.

Get your team to bid for ally. I’m sure they have got the money now your money mans at the club. Must have plenty if he’s sorted they finances out.

We’ve got a good number 1 keeper so no need to bid for a guy who will sit on the bench. It was a serious question Belter. Ally had a lot of good reviews by Tranent supporters and I did think I saw something recently which said he had re-signed recently.

You are correct that the manager has the right to keep players he wants, but only around 3 or 4 league matches ago, everything seemed quite content at Tranent. As a supporter, you will know more than that than me.

It seems there is a distinct lack of posts on Pie and Bovril in the last few weeks by Tranent supporters. You know that 4 or 5 guys, including you were regulars on here but not at the moment. On your Facebook page, there is a split between those content and those not with the current happenings, so perhaps it’s not just me who ‘sniff the paint’. 

We’ve got a good number 1 keeper so no need to bid for a guy who will sit on the bench. It was a serious question Belter. Ally had a lot of good reviews by Tranent supporters and I did think I saw something recently which said he had re-signed recently.
You are correct that the manager has the right to keep players he wants, but only around 3 or 4 league matches ago, everything seemed quite content at Tranent. As a supporter, you will know more than that than me.
It seems there is a distinct lack of posts on Pie and Bovril in the last few weeks by Tranent supporters. You know that 4 or 5 guys, including you were regulars on here but not at the moment. On your Facebook page, there is a split between those content and those not with the current happenings, so perhaps it’s not just me who ‘sniff the paint’. 

Ally was put on the transfer list at his own request it states on Facebook.

He signed when Calvin was the manager now he wants away. He’s a good keeper but if he wants away what are the club meant to do? If any player is wanting to be put on the transfer list then what’s the point in trying to keep them. Players can always be replaced. The club is a good club to play for. Great pitch, training facilities next door, best of kit, got a kit man who runs about daft after them and they get paid very well. At this level what else can they ask for.

• 2 months later...

3 good  signings for the Big-T , welcome back Kayno , Rhys Craigie from Gala , mind him from the first time we were down at Gala and looked decent , Gary Hamilton ex Mussie , Penicuik and Whitehill ,the 3 of them should be good additions to the squad that we already have. Hopefully not to long till we get to see them . Lie Forrit.

1 hour ago, Belter1 said:

Don’t know much about Hamilton but happy with the other 2 signings. One or two more and I feel we won’t be far away.

Same here , don't know much about Hammy but Johnny must rate him .

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Halfwit8 said:

Another signing for the Belters , Ali Smith signed from Berwick , don't know anything about him but hopefully decent.

Lie Forrit

12 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

Same. All the best to the lad though

Young lad who Gary brought to ww from Cowdenbeath then moved onto Berwick. 

On 24/05/2020 at 19:18, Belter1 said:

Well done to the supporters. Great effort

Hope the treasurer has his phone charged up and fingers are okay the day 😉🤣

On 03/06/2020 at 20:55, Halfwit8 said:

Another signing for the Belters , Ali Smith signed from Berwick , don't know anything about him but hopefully decent.

Lie Forrit

great player who was rated highly when at hibs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...