Tranent Juniors

half wit

Bench-Brad Donaldson I heard was injured and Joe murray hasn’t played since the juniors and sinky (keeper) has been awol for months.

Skip and dean whitson have been injured for long enough and both would walk into any team in the league.

Not surprised by the defeat although 5-1 is worrying

24 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

Bench-Brad Donaldson I heard was injured and Joe murray hasn’t played since the juniors and sinky (keeper) has been awol for months.

Skip and dean whitson have been injured for long enough and both would walk into any team in the league.

Not surprised by the defeat although 5-1 is worrying

That is hardly 7 or 8 Belter. It’s surprising so little traffic of Tranent supporters have come on before you did - always better, when guys like you do come on. Normally Tranent support is a tight ship joining up behind the team and committee. But looking here, twitter and Facebook, you can’t say that. If anything there is more negativity about from Tranent support than usual.

That is hardly 7 or 8 Belter. It’s surprising so little traffic of Tranent supporters have come on before you did - always better, when guys like you do come on. Normally Tranent support is a tight ship joining up behind the team and committee. But looking here, twitter and Facebook, you can’t say that. If anything there is more negativity about from Tranent support than usual.

Skip
Dean whitson
Shaun Rutherford
Steve McDonald top scorer
Cal Donaldson
Kyle landers
Mark McGovern
All injured or cup tied

Ian black released.
Hill away to Haddington

There’s your players Casey. Take them out our team and we would struggle against anyone in the league. Like I said I can’t comment on the game as I wasn’t there.

9 missing - 3 cup tied, 2 suspended, 4 injured no more to be said.

13 hours ago, BigTlass said:

Already signed emoji23.png

13 hours ago, BigTlass said:

Already signed emoji23.png

Well blow me o’er wi a feather . Should have put my mortgage on that signing happening. Harvey continues his trend of hauling his brother in law with him wherever he has a job. Beware the Tranent dressing room mole about. One person above has described aptly the quality of the player . Black released to free up the wages for Hume!!!

Looks like Harvey is already making his mark and clearing out players and ultimately wrecking the club(he has previous)

1 hour ago, Belter1 said:

Skip
Dean whitson
Shaun Rutherford
Steve McDonald top scorer
Cal Donaldson
Kyle landers
Mark McGovern
All injured or cup tied

Ian black released.
Hill away to Haddington

There’s your players Casey. Take them out our team and we would struggle against anyone in the league. Like I said I can’t comment on the game as I wasn’t there.

Got you! 

Thanks Belter.

7 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

My lips are sealed and my fingers will be taped up after this post!

CJ, like anyone on any forum you have got the right to post whatever you think, but the availability of players was a concern for the TJ's

Injured: Brad Donaldson, Shaun Rutherford, Dean Whitson, Skip & Mark McGovern

Cup Tied: Cal Donaldson, Kyle Lander & Arran Ponton

Suspended: Stephen McDonald

With the recent departure of Black and Hill, Saturdays cup tie v HOB was always going to be very tough because of the lack of players. 

45 minutes ago, beachboy said:

CJ, like anyone on any forum you have got the right to post whatever you think, but the availability of players was a concern for the TJ's

Injured: Brad Donaldson, Shaun Rutherford, Dean Whitson, Skip & Mark McGovern

Cup Tied: Cal Donaldson, Kyle Lander & Arran Ponton

Suspended: Stephen McDonald

With the recent departure of Black and Hill, Saturdays cup tie v HOB was always going to be very tough because of the lack of players. 

Sorry BigTL, but I had to get someone to untie me!!

Thanks bb for this. I can see that the side was weakend - particularly through the spine of the team line up.

Dean and Brad would/could be a centreback line up for most teams in the Premier league.

Skip must be in the top three of midfielders in the league

Stephen being your top goalscorer!

Now where is that tape?

👍 

Sorry BigTL, but I had to get someone to untie me!!
Thanks bb for this. I can see that the side was weakend - particularly through the spine of the team line up.
Dean and Brad would/could be a centreback line up for most teams in the Premier league.
Skip must be in the top three of midfielders in the league
Stephen being your top goalscorer!
Now where is that tape?
[emoji106] 

Haha I just meant I had no further comments sometimes it’s better to say nothing lol [emoji1303]

On 09/03/2020 at 10:22, beachboy said:

Pretty simple to be honest, he just didn't think he could play for the new manager, too professional for him at this stage of his career/life?

He has  signed for Dunbar until the end of the season.  

What has happened with Ally Adams? I thought he had just signed again for next season but now he is up for sale? With the season possibly ended now,  not a great time to put in a transfer!

is it no coincidence that Sinky was the reserve keeper last week. Can’t remember last time that he was included in a Tranent squad.

Or after Ian Black and Ally, are more guys signed by Calvin also going to be put up for sale?

Isit the start of a cull, or like the new male in a pride picking off the newest offspring one by one, until there are non left? 

What has happened with Ally Adams? I thought he had just signed again for next season but now he is up for sale? With the season possibly ended now,  not a great time to put in a transfer!
is it no coincidence that Sinky was the reserve keeper last week. Can’t remember last time that he was included in a Tranent squad.
Or after Ian Black and Ally, are more guys signed by Calvin also going to be put up for sale?
Isit the start of a cull, or like the new male in a pride picking off the newest offspring one by one, until there are non left? 

Your no meant to sniff the paint at your work CJ

It’s up to Johnny what players he wants to keep or no. As a supporter good players will come and go and he will be judged on results no the players that are at the club.

Get your team to bid for ally. I’m sure they have got the money now your money mans at the club. Must have plenty if he’s sorted they finances out.