Tranent Juniors

half wit

Beat like a drum today and a decent manager down?  When do you think the money men will get bored?

On the plus side last time the club got burned down, this time you've scored a set of lights, not bad for a rabble.

Manky patter waft that

11 hours ago, RobM said:

Beat like a drum today and a decent manager down?  When do you think the money men will get bored?

On the plus side last time the club got burned down, this time you've scored a set of lights, not bad for a rabble.

Steady Rob!

13 hours ago, RobM said:

What a bitter man you are , must have had too many sherberts last night.

13 hours ago, RobM said:

Very harsh Rob. I'm not a Tranent supporter, but I was there recently and the work they are doing/have done from disabled access, covered areas, floodlights to the fantastic quality of pitch and more, it's a great success story and anything but a "rabble". I wish them well.

Edited by Passthebaw

29 minutes ago, Passthebaw said:

Very harsh Rob. I'm not a Tranent supporter, but I was there recently and the work they are doing/have done from disabled access, covered areas, floodlights to the fantastic quality of pitch and more, it's a great success story and anything but a "rabble". I wish them well.

Got to agree PTB! 

It’s good to have banter with local rivals and try and wind them up.

But, Burgh are in the midst of doing the same as Tranent at the moment, in trying to better themselves and their facilities in order to gain their licence and in effect, make their ground a better place for their fans and others to come to and enjoy.

From the outside, I thought the sacking of Calvin was disappointing. If that was the only comment made then fine by me. But the 2nd  paragraph looks uncalled for.

On 09/02/2020 at 00:46, RobM said:

Shame on you RobM, your a sad individual who possibly needs to go and get help with that 'chip on your shoulder', why not embrace the situation that one off your local rivals has done well over the last few years with the transforming of the facility.

Its now time for you to move on RobM, forget the bitterness towards the TJ's and concentrate on getting Olivebank the SFA licence that your hard working committee deserve.

50 minutes ago, beachboy said:

Shame on you RobM, your a sad individual who possibly needs to go and get help with that 'chip on your shoulder', why not embrace the situation that one off your local rivals has done well over the last few years with the transforming of the facility.

Its now time for you to move on RobM, forget the bitterness towards the TJ's and concentrate on getting Olivebank the SFA licence that your hard working committee deserve.

Love you too.

On 09/02/2020 at 00:46, RobM said:

Shocking post!

Tranent have their detractors but are a cub pushing in the right direction in most areas.  RobM not coming across in a great light here at all....

9 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Shocking post!

Tranent have their detractors but are a cub pushing in the right direction in most areas.  RobM not coming across in a great light here at all....

I can't begin to tell you how much of a toss I don't give. 

Tranent have pushed in th right direction before, generally ends in tears.

Edited by RobM

6 hours ago, RobM said:

Watch yer back.

Rob why don't you crawl back under your stone. You are a sad bitter fat c**t that probably dose not even go to

Olivebank to watch Mussie and is just a keyboard warrior .