Tranent Juniors

half wit

9 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Tranent's new lights successfully tested this evening. Well done to them.

EO6MXQ5WAAIhcTO.jpg

Looks brilliant can’t wait to watch a game under the lights. Hope the club sort a glamour team for our first match. These guys who work tirelessly for the club should be very proud of themselves. I sincerely hope their hard work is rewarded with a SFA license. Surely that is a formality now! 

Theres not many better grounds at our level. Feel like the club have achieved a lot in 5 years or so but got a feeling this could well be the start of it. The committee is one of the most driven in the league with the small size of it and I know they won’t stop at this. Talk of a bar/hospitality area in the ground in the future and I’ve no doubt when it’s something they want to happen it will happen.

15 hours ago, BigTboy said:

Looks brilliant can’t wait to watch a game under the lights. Hope the club sort a glamour team for our first match. These guys who work tirelessly for the club should be very proud of themselves. I sincerely hope their hard work is rewarded with a SFA license. Surely that is a formality now! 

Clubs which are switched on (pardon the pun) often play a regular match under their new lights first - and then do an official opening later against the likes of Hearts, Hibs, Rangers, Celtic or whoever. You tend to get a big turnout of homesters and neutrals to see the new lights in action for the first time, and then a big turnout of locals and away fans for the glamour launch.

11 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Who'd ever have thought the devils lanterns would be seen in Tranent. Well done.

tumblr_osl4vtXqIz1ro1e7ko1_500.gif

Well very bad day at the office yesterday . Penalty decision beggars belief just before half time , but did not deserve to take anything from the game.
Just seen that some pr**k has started a thread about Ian Black.

Seen that the now what an embarrassment haha [emoji849]

40 minutes ago, half wit said:

You missed out Sauchie on Sat then Broxburn at home on the 8th.

Very observant - but if you look closely you'll see why I highlighted those six fixtures...

(HoB on the 29th was due to swapping the WW game played on 23rd November and of course the cup games can't be helped)