Tranent Juniors

half wit

Aye - it was frustrating game from a Rose viewpoint. He's a massive clown but got to hand it to Ally Adams, he had a great game today.

Ally was man of the match for me with some top drawer saves. Skip had a great game for Tranent aswell. Doesn’t have many bad games

Linlithgow looked really poor at the back for me. 2 centre half’s like that are not going to get u far. Keeper doesn’t look great either. Not a patch on ally who u sold to Tranent a few years ago.

Ally was man of the match for me with some top drawer saves. Skip had a great game for Tranent aswell. Doesn’t have many bad games

Linlithgow looked really poor at the back for me. 2 centre half’s like that are not going to get u far. Keeper doesn’t look great either. Not a patch on ally who u sold to Tranent a few years ago.
Ally was definitely man of the match. If you think we were bad at the back today you should have seen us when we were playing Scullion and McKinley in the same team [emoji23]

A game where we won the points but certainly never deserved IMO. Linlithgow were poor in certain areas of the park, some of their players are just not good enough to be pulling on the jersey. They won’t go down but certainly a rebuilding job for next year. We are creating decent chances but again not taking them. Formation didn’t work today and I thought we showed them to much respect. I genuinely believe we are one of the best footballing teams in the league, but if you said that to a mussy fan or Linlithgow fan they would piss themselves laughing after past few weeks. Calvin needs to decide on his best formation and stick to it. To much changing from one to another. 

Today was all about the result and not the performance for me , to many games we have passed teams off

the park and walked away with nothing so today i couldn't care less , Lithgae is a hard place to go and win so i 

will take the result over the performance any day. Btw what a game Ally had . Lie Forrit 🇱🇻

Massive 3 points. Tranent have closed the gap on and off the park in recent years and for me the days of players willing to leave Tranent to want to play for Linlithgow are over for now.

Doesn’t seem to be a lot of support for the players with some of the shouts I heard today. Seems a bit of a toxic set up.

Massive 3 points. Tranent have closed the gap on and off the park in recent years and for me the days of players willing to leave Tranent to want to play for Linlithgow are over for now.

Doesn’t seem to be a lot of support for the players with some of the shouts I heard today. Seems a bit of a toxic set up.

Good win for Tranent, rest of your post is spot on too. You read their fans absolutely slaughtering players on here and it’s worse in person. Often committee men too.

It’s been like that for years and it doesn’t look like changing

I know, its been common knowledge for a while. I’ve heard some disgraceful shouts first-hand myself several times. I know a couple of ex Rose players who’ve either been subjected to it or offended by it, and also heard it’s the reason some players have knocked back more £ at Lithgy to sign elsewhere.

Does nobody ever think to have a word with these poisonous p***ks or has nobody got the baws to tell them to STFU and get behind the players? On your thread and this one both yourselves and the Tranent fans have said Lithgy probably should’ve got something from the game. You wonder if they might have if they weren’t subject to abuse and playing full of confidence every week.

The fans will have to get behind the players for the next two games which imo are crucial games they need to win or else they will be drawn in to a relegation battle! I’ve olso heard they plan an overhaul of the squad in the summer which they have to do but the question is how will the afford to bring players in with no money?

The fans will have to get behind the players for the next two games which imo are crucial games they need to win or else they will be drawn in to a relegation battle! I’ve olso heard they plan an overhaul of the squad in the summer which they have to do but the question is how will the afford to bring players in with no money?

Probably a discussion for the Linlithgow thread to be honest, but it’s hard to read anything into the Rose plans for the summer. You have various supporters saying you’ve no money but then have clowns like Auld Heid badmouthing your players, badmouthing Bo’ness, Tranent Camelon and probably any other clubs efforts to better themselves. Only just the other week he was bragging to folk about how much money the Rose have in the bank from playing Hibs, Falkirk etc.

Well after a good win v Lithgae last weekend it's an early start on Saturday away to Jeanfield in Perth 13-30 ko ,

hopefully we can get another 3pts as February brings 4 crucial home games Sauchie 1st , Broxburn 8th , Penicuik

15th , Boness 22nd then Hill O Beath away 29th , will be a tough ask go through that run of games undefeated 

but fingers crossed that we can. The lads will have to be on top of their game for everyone of these games 

starting Saturday . Floodlights should be available for all the home games . Lie Forrit82726469_166515731239938_1377696195681452032_o.thumb.jpg.49994277c88728f6b293b532cf15dde0.jpg

29 minutes ago, Halfwit8 said:

Well after a good win v Lithgae last weekend it's an early start on Saturday away to Jeanfield in Perth 13-30 ko ,

hopefully we can get another 3pts as February brings 4 crucial home games Sauchie 1st , Broxburn 8th , Penicuik

15th , Boness 22nd then Hill O Beath away 29th , will be a tough ask go through that run of games undefeated 

but fingers crossed that we can. The lads will have to be on top of their game for everyone of these games 

starting Saturday . Floodlights should be available for all the home games . Lie Forrit82726469_166515731239938_1377696195681452032_o.thumb.jpg.49994277c88728f6b293b532cf15dde0.jpg

That's good you'll be able to get your penicuik tie played midweek

13 hours ago, kefc said:

Excellent work from the boys at Tranent, made huge strides the last few years on and off the pitch. 

Agreed ! Done a lot of good work and very decent setup ! Well done