Tranent Juniors

half wit

20 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Spot on Alan. Awful case of drama-queenery from the Halfwit.

That’s standard dressing room mess at any level I’ll bet. Not ideal, but a couple of bits of tape, an empty water bottle and a mislaid coat hanger is probably a fairer reflection of a team who have made some effort to tidy up! emoji57.png

There’s also a higher chance Halwfit8 grabbed a handful of stuff from the top of the bin and chucked it about himself for the photo. Bet the home dressing room was a worse state too.

Correct

Back to important matters!

All best to Tranent for the remainder of the season.

On Saturday, first match of 2020 and a derby between Musselburgh and Tranent. Kick off 1.30pm.

Hope for a good game and 3 points to Burgh! 😁

Edited by Casey Jones

6 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Back to important matters!

All best to Tranent for the remainder of the season.

On Saturday, first match of 2020 and a derby between Musselburgh and Tranent. Kick off 1.30pm.

Hope for a good game and 3 points to Burgh! 😁

Nah 3 points for the Belters please 🇱🇻👍

0-0. Balance of play; a draw was a fair result.

Ian Black does not help himself on the field of play! What annoyed me most though, was at the end of the match. When the referee blew the full time whistle, players shook hands - except Blackie, who just turned and walked towards the dressing room. What is all that about?

Not sure to be honest. Question best left for him to answer. I was gone straight after the whistle. Think Tranent had the most chances but there were good enough chances for goals from both teams. Ally pulled of a couple of good saves. Surprised it was 0-0.

1 hour ago, Casey Jones said:

0-0. Balance of play; a draw was a fair result.

Ian Black does not help himself on the field of play! What annoyed me most though, was at the end of the match. When the referee blew the full time whistle, players shook hands - except Blackie, who just turned and walked towards the dressing room. What is all that about?

Sums him up if truth be told. He’s a wage thief at the club currently IMO. Surprised Calvin put him on, he weakened us last 20 when he come on. Great crowd and sceptical for a local derby.  I don’t think Tranent could have played any worse and mussy probably were at the top of there game. No excuses but we had a lot of players missing, overall a draw was a fair result. The pitch was a leveller, looked ok but when you got closer it was a mud bath, you could see players losing there standing foot when trying to pass the ball.  We are spoiled at Tranent with the surface we have. Good luck to mussy for the remainder of the season, defo in a false league position.  

On 01/01/2020 at 08:42, Belter1 said:

Your a bigger pest than midges robm. Bit bitter about something.

Bitter?

Haw, haw, haw, haw,haw.

If I have moments of disquiet I just cuddle the AlexJack cup our manager won us with a squad of players that want to play at The Burgh.

Bitter?

Haw, haw, haw, haw,haw.

If I have moments of disquiet I just cuddle the AlexJack cup our manager won us with a squad of players that want to play at The Burgh.

No quite as good as the silverware Tranents won in recent years but if it makes u cream your pants then I’ll let u have it.

7 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

No quite as good as the silverware Tranents won in recent years but if it makes u cream your pants then I’ll let u have it.

What a horrible saying and thought!!

Thought we had moved away from this topic, but there you go! 

Three 0-0 draws, including Burgh v Tranent show (I think) how tough and close the Premier League is this season. What will make the outcomes at top/bottom come end of the season, is those teams who make less mistakes.

Burgh’s away league record is worst in all East of Scotland leagues, which is hugely disappointing. However, the saving grace is that our home league record is amongst the best in the Premier League. As those teams in the bottom 7 come more bunched up, Burgh have to address our away record.

1 hour ago, Casey Jones said:

What a horrible saying and thought!!

Thought we had moved away from this topic, but there you go! 

Three 0-0 draws, including Burgh v Tranent show (I think) how tough and close the Premier League is this season. What will make the outcomes at top/bottom come end of the season, is those teams who make less mistakes.

Burgh’s away league record is worst in all East of Scotland leagues, which is hugely disappointing. However, the saving grace is that our home league record is amongst the best in the Premier League. As those teams in the bottom 7 come more bunched up, Burgh have to address our away record.

Sorry CJ but why you having a pop at Belter. It’s your fellow weirdo of a mussy fan who needs to lay of the medication. Can probably imagine the type. Sad, lonely, jealous old man who is absolutely crackles.. Cuddling a cup, his hard drive needs checking.  4 or 5 of the top teams in our league weren’t even in the cup, great achievement all the same but I think you are barking up the wrong tree pal! 

4 hours ago, BigTboy said:

Sorry CJ but why you having a pop at Belter. It’s your fellow weirdo of a mussy fan who needs to lay of the medication. Can probably imagine the type. Sad, lonely, jealous old man who is absolutely crackles.. Cuddling a cup, his hard drive needs checking.  4 or 5 of the top teams in our league weren’t even in the cup, great achievement all the same but I think you are barking up the wrong tree pal! 

Quite the reverse BigT! My saying; Thought we had moved away from that, was a pop at RobM! With a couple of days grace, I thought we had past that topic! My response (first para) to Belter, just me stating  I hate that saying about the pants!! I am quite straight laced and don’t want to think about that!

BigT, sorry if you thought I was getting at Belter; but trying to kill two birds with one stone!

Hope you realise I am happy to give and take on these pages. I had my own thoughts about Calvin at the time, but we are 10 or so months on; so dear knows why RobM brought it up - but I ain’t his censor!! Shook hands with Calvin a couple of times yesterday.  I wish him all best at Tranent - we move on......

Also, my bark is much more than my bite! 😀

18 hours ago, Belter1 said:

Silverware neither club plays for any more?  Woo!

16 hours ago, BigTboy said:

Away ya rattler, I'm not weird enough to accuse anybody of having to worry about the contents of their hard drive  when I don't know them.  You got the rest wrong as well.  Dunbar played in it though but then you'll know that.

Silverware neither club plays for any more?  Woo!

Woo? Calm down Rick flair!! The Alex jack cup only had 22 teams in it (diddy cup)

It will also be silverware neither club will play for next year and silverware Tranent will never play for again!