Tranent Juniors

half wit

28 minutes ago, RobM said:

You're the one naming names mate.  Get over yourself yourself.

Well your making comment on a Tranent page, at least follow it through with who and when. Just a strange comment considering Calvin had left Mussy and we still had a manager. You saying the Tranent board were lining up a new gaffer behind the old ones back? Anything is possible I suppose but I would be surprised, your obviously know so why not say. 

8 hours ago, RobM said:

We don't tend to have zips up the back outside the Tranent page.

Sorry you have lost me mate. You clearly believe or know something I don’t. Can’t be arsed having a debate/discussion  with someone who cant back up what they are saying. Maybe take a leaf from your fellow supporter  Casey J, at least he has a good discussion. The is morse code with you! 

11 minutes ago, BigTboy said:

Sorry you have lost me mate. You clearly believe or know something I don’t. Can’t be arsed having a debate/discussion  with someone who cant back up what they are saying. Maybe take a leaf from your fellow supporter  Casey J, at least he has a good discussion. The is morse code with you! 

I am staying well away from this discussion BigT!!

Looking forward to Saturday’s match! It is a match both teams want/ need to win for different reasons and can’t see anything other than a difficult match to predict!

In the meantime, I hope you have a happy New Year when it comes and we can renew rivalries on Saturday!

On 29/12/2019 at 11:23, Halfwit8 said:

Here's the Cameron dressing room after the match , can't even clean up after themselves 🤬

IMG_20191228_155131.jpg

If your posting a pic of a dressing room after your game and then stating no other club have left it in this mess, your obviously a committee man ?? And then throwing accusations about other teams poaching managers on a social media page I believe has got serious implications via the EOSFL and SFA. I’m also sure the opposing teams committees will not take to kindly to your comments being on a social media platform. 

28 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

I am staying well away from this discussion BigT!!

Looking forward to Saturday’s match! It is a match both teams want/ need to win for different reasons and can’t see anything other than a difficult match to predict!

In the meantime, I hope you have a happy New Year when it comes and we can renew rivalries on Saturday!

Lol I don’t blame you mate. A Philadelphia lawyer would do the same. 

massive game on Saturday, a derby and both teams desperate for the points. Looking forward to seeing a few old faces at OB and good banter on Saturday. 

HNY to you and your family. All the best. 

6 hours ago, buloyal said:

If your posting a pic of a dressing room after your game and then stating no other club have left it in this mess, your obviously a committee man ?? And then throwing accusations about other teams poaching managers on a social media page I believe has got serious implications via the EOSFL and SFA. I’m also sure the opposing teams committees will not take to kindly to your comments being on a social media platform. 

1/ I'm not on the committee.

2/ You and I both know BU poached our manager.

3/ That's the second time they've left the changing rooms in a mess.

4/ Who are you , the social media police ?

2 hours ago, Halfwit8 said:

1/ I'm not on the committee.

2/ You and I both know BU poached our manager.

3/ That's the second time they've left the changing rooms in a mess.

4/ Who are you , the social media police ?

It's hardly a mess. It isnt right but your going over the top. I stick up for tranent but your over the score now

9 hours ago, BigTboy said:

Maybe because you do appear to have a zip up the back.

1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

It's hardly a mess. It isnt right but your going over the top. I stick up for tranent but your over the score now

Alan it is the inbreds from boness that keep going on about it and im just replying to them.That will be the last time i mention it .

Here's the Cameron dressing room after the match , can't even clean up after themselves 🤬

IMG_20191228_155131.thumb.jpg.eda06c8657d951a89dcdd64ba9012f31.jpg

Spot on Alan. Awful case of drama-queenery from the Halfwit.

That’s standard dressing room mess at any level I’ll bet. Not ideal, but a couple of bits of tape, an empty water bottle and a mislaid coat hanger is probably a fairer reflection of a team who have made some effort to tidy up! [emoji57]

There’s also a higher chance Halwfit8 grabbed a handful of stuff from the top of the bin and chucked it about himself for the photo. Bet the home dressing room was a worse state too.

6 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Spot on Alan. Awful case of drama-queenery from the Halfwit.

That’s standard dressing room mess at any level I’ll bet. Not ideal, but a couple of bits of tape, an empty water bottle and a mislaid coat hanger is probably a fairer reflection of a team who have made some effort to tidy up! emoji57.png

There’s also a higher chance Halwfit8 grabbed a handful of stuff from the top of the bin and chucked it about himself for the photo. Bet the home dressing room was a worse state too.

See what I mean Alan , the inbreds are still stirring the shite , must be quiet on the lithgae thread when they are on here 🤬

2 hours ago, Halfwit8 said:

See what I mean Alan , the inbreds are still stirring the shite , must be quiet on the lithgae thread when they are on here 🤬

You really are a halfwit. People keep mentioning it cause YOU posted it , people are going to comment on it. 
I suppose all supporters get into dressing rooms after games to have a look round do they, yeah course they do.  
wind yer neck in and don’t post a lot of shite if you don’t want it discussed.