Tranent Juniors

half wit

3 hours ago, Halfwit8 said:

Aye but none of the playing staff were . Ps yous only went back to poach our manager 😂

Lol... they are welcome to him. Only reason they wanted Christie is because he is like the old gaffer Alan, pays for transfer fees and players wages because they can’t afford too. Max done ok at Tranent but I’d much rather watch the style of football we are playing under Calvin. Surprised Camelon never come back, seem a respectful team... poor show if they didn’t. 

11 hours ago, Halfwit8 said:

Here's the Cameron dressing room after the match , can't even clean up after themselves 🤬

IMG_20191228_155131.jpg

Leave a brush mate as for the hospitality no one mentioned it,I asked and was told it was at the top end of the park outside,that's the first time I've not went to hospitality after a game with Camelon 

Second visit to Tranent  it's a fantastic venue with a surface second to none and if you think that's a mess then your at it,your team played well and I agree with Alan yous are the best team in the leauge and fully deserved your win

8 hours ago, Mr Prez said:

Leave a brush mate as for the hospitality no one mentioned it,I asked and was told it was at the top end of the park outside,that's the first time I've not went to hospitality after a game with Camelon 

Second visit to Tranent  it's a fantastic venue with a surface second to none and if you think that's a mess then your at it,your team played well and I agree with Alan yous are the best team in the leauge and fully deserved your win

Leave a brush , i cannie mind us getting a brush at Camelon but we left the changing room tidy , plus yous have previous of this  after the

cup final v Spartans being a prime example .

2 hours ago, half wit said:

Leave a brush , i cannie mind us getting a brush at Camelon but we left the changing room tidy , plus yous have previous of this  after the

Does that not mean their is a problem with communication from tranent if it was twice at same venue but not anywhere else

3 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Does that not mean their is a problem with communication from tranent if it was twice at same venue but not anywhere else

Don't think so as no other team has left the changing rooms in a mess.

Lol... they are welcome to him. Only reason they wanted Christie is because he is like the old gaffer Alan, pays for transfer fees and players wages because they can’t afford too. Max done ok at Tranent but I’d much rather watch the style of football we are playing under Calvin. Surprised Camelon never come back, seem a respectful team... poor show if they didn’t. 

Hahahahaha!

Lies.

Remind us all, how were your club prepared to pay Kevin Thomson a hefty wage? 100 local tramps through the gate wouldn’t have funded that.

Hahahahaha!

Lies.

Remind us all, how were your club prepared to pay Kevin Thomson a hefty wage? 100 local tramps through the gate wouldn’t have funded that.

Tramps? Did max not have to buy you lot training gear cause u had the bare minimum?

4 hours ago, half wit said:

No hospitality after that if I remember and I do remember cleaning out after yous at Camelon not much tho bit like that on sat mate your looking for faults here and there are none,I seem to remember praising your club that day to 

Stop trying to be superior yous are better than that surely 

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Hahahahaha!

Lies.

Tramps hahaha that's the pot calling the kettle black .

3 minutes ago, buboy said:
3 hours ago, half wit said:
Don't think so as no other team has left the changing rooms in a mess.

At least the dressing room door wasn't kicked in like at boness after tranents last visit. Pot n kettle spring to mind

Think that you'll find that was sorted out straight away.

14 minutes ago, buboy said:
22 minutes ago, half wit said:
Think that you'll find that was sorted out straight away.

You are quick to slaughter everyone else even Camelon about a few bits o tape left on floor get a grip n let the halo slip a bit

Aye whatever , now away back on the Lithgae thread .

7 hours ago, RobM said:

Heh heh.  If I was a Tranent fan I'd be careful not to be throwing stones out of the poaching managers glass house.

You saying Tranent pouched Calvin from Musselburgh?? I think I would be right in saying we still had a manager when Calvin walked from Mussy, so we pouched a manager that never had a job. You just post a lot of bull mate, get over yourself. 

21 minutes ago, BigTboy said:

You saying Tranent pouched Calvin from Musselburgh?? I think I would be right in saying we still had a manager when Calvin walked from Mussy, so we pouched a manager that never had a job. You just post a lot of bull mate, get over yourself. 

You're the one naming names mate.  Get over yourself yourself.

Edited by RobM