Tranent Juniors

half wit

Impressive first half from Tranent. Moved the ball well and good tempo. Didn't need to move out of second gear in the second half though.

Game was won first half. Manager giving players some game time second half.

Expected a tougher game than what we got but I think Tranent players were up for it and maybe a bit of a backlash from the last 2 defeats we have had.

MOTM was skip for me. Was different class. I was worried after his early booking and the way he plays he’s 100 per cent in the tackle but he handled it well.

Big Steve with 2 goals was excellent aswell.

19 minutes ago, PastyMan said:

Very disappointed with Blackburn, hardly strung 2 passes together and barely laid a glove on Tranent but take nothing away from Tranent they were excellent, especially midfield

Totally agree, spine of Tranent’s team is very strong. Surprised with the lack of football Blackburn played, over the years they have always tried to get the ball down and move it well. Certainly never saw that and accepted the defeat way to easily IMO. Some of Tranent’s play tonight was very impressive. Good to get back on track after the past few results. 

I’ve noticed on your Facebook that in three of your last four games you’ve had a moan about the referees. These three games are the only ones you’ve lost this season - sore losers? [emoji848]

Who’s Facebook r u referring to ??

I’ve noticed on your Facebook that in three of your last four games you’ve had a moan about the referees. These three games are the only ones you’ve lost this season - sore losers? [emoji848]

I thought the referee was good today. Got most decisions right as did both Lino’s. No complaints from me

5 hours ago, Belter1 said:

I thought the referee was good today. Got most decisions right as did both Lino’s. No complaints from me

And you'll know a bit more about Dundonald now!  Good day all round.

Edited by RobM

Dundonald were nothing special. Terrible own goal for the first one and the keeper getting sent off killed it for us although I thought we were the better team in the first half still. Great free kick the 2nd goal.

Wee mention to Robbie who done well when he came on in goal.

No complaints yesterday. Surreal first 10 mins cost us the game. An OG out of nothing under no pressure from a skip back pass then another short back pass from Hawkins, keeper caught short red card. Ref was fine, one big call he got wrong was the shocking tackle after 2 minutes from a Dundonald player. Shit his pants and he got off with a warning. If it was the 91st minute it is a yellow possibly a red! 

Performance wise we were brilliant first half  got our well deserved goal 1-1 half time and could have been in front. Second half the boy scores a stunning free kick after a few minutes of the restart. Kills the game for us IMO, gives them a huge lift and our boys end up chasing the game and caught with a late sucker punch. I’ve not doubt if the first ten mins doesn’t happen we win the game, as strange as that may sound. Even the Dundonald fans had the same opinion as most of the Tranent fans. Nevertheless well done to Dundonald and a good away win for them  

Young keeper did do do well when he came on Belter. What was wrong with Ally Adams?? 

Robbie done well when he came on. Wasn’t at fault for the 2 goals. Would like to see ciaran starting. Bigger presence at the back and can win headers. Conceding a few goals from set pieces and not scoring enough from them either

13 hours ago, BigTlass said:

Who’s Facebook r u referring to ??

Referring to the public group. I have noticed it’s the same person every time though so hopefully not genuine complaints.

12 hours ago, Belter1 said:

Good to know. He was the ref at Ormiston a few weeks ago and I had no complaints about him then.

To be fair I think most of the refs at this level are fine though.