Tranent Juniors

half wit

1 hour ago, Belter1 said:

Wonder if the committee will get any grub this time around? Lol

Great start to the season so far. Hope the boys do us proud and come back with a result

Been a great start Belter, last week was one of they games, no better way to put it right than away to Bo’ness. You know what to expect from them, if we match then physically we will be ok. I think the 3G surface will suit us more than it will them. Hearing more players injured long term which is a massive concern. Fingers crossed for a positive result. 

Been a great start Belter, last week was one of they games, no better way to put it right than away to Bo’ness. You know what to expect from them, if we match then physically we will be ok. I think the 3G surface will suit us more than it will them. Hearing more players injured long term which is a massive concern. Fingers crossed for a positive result. 

Here’s hoping. Game could go anyway. Wonder if the new signing Kyle will be playing. He’s a big boost to the squad. Getting worried by the long term injuries aswell.

2 hours ago, Belter1 said:

Here’s hoping. Game could go anyway. Wonder if the new signing Kyle will be playing. He’s a big boost to the squad. Getting worried by the long term injuries aswell.

I’ll be late arriving post the team on here Belter. Come on the TJ’s. 🇱🇻

Tranent were by far the better team. Honestly shocked how poor Bo’ness were. Bo’ness defended well to be fair to them although I think there 2 centre half’s are no the best.

Ref done well first half. Poor 2nd half.

Pies were bowfing

Ground is crumbling

Pitch is poor

Thank f**k I don’t support them

Taking it well I see

Tranent were by far the better team. Honestly shocked how poor Bo’ness were. Bo’ness defended well to be fair to them although I think there 2 centre half’s are no the best.

Pies were bowfing

Ground is crumbling

Pitch is poor

That’s fitbaw. Better team got beat. Bo’ness had a 5-10min spell the whole game where u created a couple of chances. Other than that u were pinned back most of the game. Centre half’s launching the ball whatever way there facing.
What was the final score...

Pies were bowfing

Ground is crumbling

Pitch is poor

And you’ll no support them again, soon as they start losing ,like before when they had no money !!! where were you then ?

25 minutes ago, BigTlass said:

Strange bunch of supporters Boness have lol shouting in a young lassies face when they scored.. and then got the cheek to talk about the young boys going mental.. have a word with yourselves embarrassing !!!

Bang on. I’m new to this and alway tried to give a fair assessment of what I have seen! Not got time for the keyboard warriors. However these clowns come out the woodwork and have plenty to say about the opposition! Absolute clowns 😂😂 who choose not to talk about the abuse from all areas of the ground, the BU faithful. It seems like they have this arrogant persona about them and they think they are something!! Maybe it’s a realisation that they are actually not what they they once were and they can’t handle a small fish like Tranent are streets ahead of them.