Aye, diagnosed as pish.

Shut up ya fanny

On 20/09/2020 at 15:41, John Lambies Doos said:

I persume he's still injured?

On 01/08/2020 at 18:50, John Lambies Doos said:
On 01/08/2020 at 17:58, Barry Ferguson said:
Aye, diagnosed as pish.

Shut up ya fanny

I thought I read that Chelsea were moving to a different formation with two deeper midfielders? Think that might have played a part in Barkleys departure and could also have an impact on Gilmour's game time for Chelsea.
Last season he was competing with maybe 5 players for 3 places in the team. Now he's competing with 3 players for 2 places in the team.
This assumes Lampard sticks with the formation which I'm not convinced about at all.

November seems to be when he's expected back. Only league and CL games till January for Chelsea.

26 minutes ago, charger29 said:

I thought I read that Chelsea were moving to a different formation with two deeper midfielders? Think that might have played a part in Barkleys departure and could also have an impact on Gilmour's game time for Chelsea.
Last season he was competing with maybe 5 players for 3 places in the team. Now he's competing with 3 players for 2 places in the team.
This assumes Lampard sticks with the formation which I'm not convinced about at all.

November seems to be when he's expected back. Only league and CL games till January for Chelsea.

There's a reasonable chance that Lampard will be gone by then and he'll have to impress a new manager.