Billy Gilmour

Kuro

5 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

how fuckin tedious is this c**t btw ^^^^^^

aww, dry those wee eyes of yours son. thought you'd be used to all things tedious and not need to moan about it being a Falkirk fan.

Edited by 2426255

31 minutes ago, dysartrovers said:

And the number w****r is nowhere to be seen emoji3.png gilmour must have played well so he will be raging

I never saw the game, I heard he was okay maybe a bit rusty - but I didn't see so can't really say. I'm not raging though, I want him to start playing well so he will help Scotland beat Ukraine. I don't think from what I heard anyone really deserved man of the match as the game was apparently pretty crap.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Still starting and playing regularly. Must hurt.

It won't last if he keeps up that standard of performance, his game time is showing him up to be inadequate. His performances have been inconsistent if I'm being polite and he doesn't help Norwich be a better team, makes them a worse team - a lot worse.

image.thumb.png.0d5a055ffbd72782f282a0c024599cea.png

• Matches against Liverpool x2 and Man City x 2 have been removed for fairness.
  • Chelsea defeat is included and Billy Gilmour is credited when Norwich drew 1 - 1 with Crystal Palace despite only coming on as a substitute after 70 minutes.
  • Of the 12 games Billy Gilmour played: 8 home, 4 away.
  • Of the 10 games when Billy Gilmour didn't play: 3 home, 7 away.

Those statistic are terrible, couldn't believe them when I saw them - all without even putting in the games with Liverpool and Manchester City. 😮

He is having a mare and that's why Gilmour fanboys have their heads firmly down. Worse still, Norwich could be a passable team if he weren't playing.

Edited by 2426255

4 hours ago, 2426255 said:

It won't last if he keeps up that standard of performance, his game time is showing him up to be inadequate. His performances have been inconsistent if I'm being polite and he doesn't help Norwich be a better team, makes them a worse team - a lot worse.

• Chelsea defeat is included and Billy Gilmour is credited when Norwich drew 1 - 1 with Crystal Palace despite only coming on as a substitute after 70 minutes.

Those statistic are terrible, couldn't believe them when I saw them - all without even putting in the games with Liverpool and Manchester City. 😮

He is having a mare and that's why Gilmour fanboys have their heads firmly down. Worse still, Norwich could be a passable team if he weren't playing.

He was poor last night, but as would every single possession based central midfielder be when the ball is just fired up the pitch time after time. Norwich were rancid. Of course, he needs to do more to get involved when he isn’t being used as everyone’s outball like he is for Scotland. 

I imagine Norwich will be better playing with more of an athlete in central midfield to press the life out of sides and battle, as there is absolutely no point having a football player like him starting with their style of play. 

Norwich aren’t a passable team, with or without him - they are getting relegated either way. 

18 hours ago, 2426255 said:

Why not place a bet on him playing in less than 50% of Norwich's remaining games then? You seem so confident he will be dropped (and you have been getting it wrong for months).

7 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Why not place a bet on him playing in less than 50% of Norwich's remaining games then? You seem so confident he will be dropped (and you have been getting it wrong for months).

If he came on as a substitute for 6 of the remaining 12 matches then you'd win the bet - I think he could achieve such a lofty target and so it wouldn't be wise to accept your generous offer. I will certainly consider fairer terms than that, Perhap terms based around a percentage of minutes played.

Billy Gilmour has only played 57% of minutes available to Norwich across the 21/22 Premier League season which is good for a youngster - but, it's a bit on the low side if you're the best player in the team.

Edited by 2426255

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Guys stop feeding the troll and he may eventually f**k off.

Where's the troll? Bairnardo hates me, satisfying. @Bairnardo

Your response telling other people to stop responding made me laugh. @19QOS19 Just because you don't like what I'm saying doesn't make me a troll. Maybe take your own advice pal. 🤫😉

Edited by 2426255

22 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

He was poor last night, but as would every single possession based central midfielder be when the ball is just fired up the pitch time after time. Norwich were rancid. Of course, he needs to do more to get involved when he isn’t being used as everyone’s outball like he is for Scotland. 

I imagine Norwich will be better playing with more of an athlete in central midfield to press the life out of sides and battle, as there is absolutely no point having a football player like him starting with their style of play. 

Norwich aren’t a passable team, with or without him - they are getting relegated either way. 

Fair enough post. It makes things interesting for next season, where does this season with Norwich leave him? maybe he will now have the tools to break in at Chelsea? or maybe more likely he will continue his journey on the loan merry-go-round. His Chelsea contract is up soon I think so maybe get sold in the summer. 

He needs a team that have better players than Norwich, that play in a certain way (to his strengths) and that aren't as good as Chelsea - that'll certainly narrow the field. 😄

Edited by 2426255

10 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Fair enough post. It makes things interesting for next season, where does this season with Norwich leave him? maybe he will now have the tools to break in at Chelsea? or maybe more likely he will continue his journey on the loan merry-go-round. His Chelsea contract is up soon I think so maybe get sold in the summer.

I’m honestly not sure.... I genuinely think if given a run in the Chelsea team he would do well but that isn’t very likely. I think a move to a top half, possession based top league side could see him flourish. Not necessarily in England either, maybe Bayern’s strength and conditioning programmes would do him some good! I’m assuming there already is, but there needs to be a huge focus on his athletic development. 

It would be interesting to know the thinking behind the Norwich move. Was it all about dealing with adversity and improving without the ball? At times you watch him offer for the ball from the full backs and it just gets fired up the line time after time. In other games where he has been given the ball, he has been pressed to death as teams have realised he is the only out ball. This obviously wouldn’t happen at Chelsea as there are so many technically competent players. 

9 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

It would be interesting to know the thinking behind the Norwich move. Was it all about dealing with adversity and improving without the ball? 

Tuchel and Farke are quoted as saying this is part of the reasoning. I feel the field is quite narrow if he can't go to a relegation threatened team because the players aren't on his level and he isn't at the level yet to force his way into the Chelsea team. So it only leaves mid table if he is going to move, so yeah maybe abroad or maybe back to Rangers. 😄 (kidding obviously)

Edited by 2426255