Billy Gilmour

Kuro

If he had any sense he'd be snaffling every second burger at the drive thru.
He can't, the gaffer's got him washing dishes. Apparently he's only on loan from Burger King and there's no sense in giving the lad experience just to help their competitors down the line.

36 minutes ago, Ken Deans said:

Was raging at his treatment at Norwich. Worse team in the EPL with a squad of diddies. Sargent you especially. And the only class act he had was on the bench for the full 90. If he'd  played v Leeds Norwich wood win that

It wasn’t just Gilmour though, there seemed to be a few players - new players like Tzolis, Williams, Giannoulis,  and existing payers like Sorensen and Cantwell, who seem to have been completely frozen out or only given a small amount of time. 

I think that might have been as much of the rationale for sacking him as much as the losing streak tbh. His management of players seems to have always been questionable and players like Cantwell will be dropping in value with each game he misses.

50 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

It wasn’t just Gilmour though, there seemed to be a few players - new players like Tzolis, Williams, Giannoulis,  and existing payers like Sorensen and Cantwell, who seem to have been completely frozen out or only given a small amount of time. 

I think that might have been as much of the rationale for sacking him as much as the losing streak tbh. His management of players seems to have always been questionable and players like Cantwell will be dropping in value with each game he misses.

Thank you mate, Without wanting to start another mental debate I'm glad not everyone just views it in such a Gilmour-centric way. 

Thank you mate, Without wanting to start another mental debate I'm glad not everyone just views it in such a Gilmour-centric way. 

Yeah, agreed. I mean, you'd have to be a fucking moron to go in to a topic specifically created to discuss a certain player and then actually discuss that player. Mental behaviour. What this thread has been missing is more discussions about Todd Cantwell.

37 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

You realise he's just said that freezing Gilmour (and others) out contributed to him losing his job?

39 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

You realise he's just said that freezing Gilmour (and others) out contributed to him losing his job?

I just thanked him for looking at the situation from a wider perspective, I didn't state my opinion on whether I thought Farke lost his job due to how he was managing his staff.

56 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Yeah, agreed. I mean, you'd have to be a fucking moron to go in to a topic specifically created to discuss a certain player and then actually discuss that player. Mental behaviour. What this thread has been missing is more discussions about Todd Cantwell.

Yeah, but Todd Cantwell hasn't been playing similarly to Gilmour so it is relevant to the discussion which is why I thanked Jambomo.

Edited by 2426255

I see Frank Lampard is being linked with the Norwich job. Possibly the best news Billy Gilmour could've hoped for. 
On the plus side, he's a manager who seemed to like Gilmour (although not enough to give him significant league minutes).

On the downside, relegation confirmed.

Just now, accies1874 said:

On the plus side, he's a manager who seemed to like Gilmour (although not enough to give him significant league minutes).

On the downside, relegation confirmed.

Lampard will give him game time I think. Much easier to play Gilmour every week when it's Kenny McLean that you need to leave out, rather than Jorginho or Kante. 

I don't really care if they get relegated, Gilmour goes back to Chelsea anyway so f**k Norwich, I just hope he plays every game he's available for. 

5 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Lampard will give him game time I think. Much easier to play Gilmour every week when it's Kenny McLean that you need to leave out, rather than Jorginho or Kante. 

I don't really care if they get relegated, Gilmour goes back to Chelsea anyway so f**k Norwich, I just hope he plays every game he's available for. 

For much a few months of Lampard's reign at Chelsea he was leaving out Jorginho for Gilmour.

46 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:
3 hours ago, ArabFC said:
For much a few months of Lampard's reign at Chelsea he was leaving out Jorginho for Gilmour.

That's quite an incredible thing to reflect upon. Being picked ahead of Jorginho, the lynchpin of the outstanding Italy team that won the Euros.

I remember there were rumours going about at the time that Jorginho was handing his CV into Di Maggio's and Bella Italia.

Neither player nor manager were ready for Chelsea and that's why Gilmour was sent out to Norwich on loan and that Frank Lampard was sacked and is in currently the front runner to take over at Norwich City.  Anyway I've heard Lampard isn't taking the job

12 hours ago, velo army said:

I remember there were rumours going about at the time that Jorginho was handing his CV into Di Maggio's and Bella Italia.

Whatever happened to Jorginho?....:rolleyes:

Edited by 2426255