Billy Gilmour

Kuro

2 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Jesus christ can you guys pm each other, this is beyond a joke.

This is a discussion board for football tho, so discussions on the ability of a player is the kind of thing you might expect to see is it not? Our discussion is on topic and not breaking any forum rules.

Besides you're one to talk you've had plenty of these type of protracted debates on the discussion board, so if it's okay for you to do it if it suits you then why shouldn't others be allowed to?

Edited by 2426255

5 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Why didn't you comment on Lex's dreadful predictions?

I didn't have a strong objection to what Lex posted.

Why do you keep saying you will leave but then stay?

I keep getting sucked back in by the intense debates, I like the discussion and debate. I stand by what I said - I'm not interested in watching Billy Gilmour this season at Brighton so I'm not going to speak about his performances this season.

Why are you staying up until the wee hours to keep posting this pish? It's almost midday for me.

I was struggling to sleep and thought a heavy dose of your chat would help me with that and it worked so thanks! 😁

Edited by 2426255

Yep, Satoshi is definitely Supras. Got to admire the brass neck of getting a ban, coming back and continuing with the obsessive posting style that got the ban in the first place. I'm sure he won't be long for this parish.

Anyway, back to Gilmour. Be interesting to see how much he features for us in the triple header coming up in two weeks.  Will his first start of the season be in a Scotland jersey? He'll certainly be in the squad but i feel he is more likely to be a sub for all three games. 

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

I didn't have a strong objection to what Lex posted.

I keep getting sucked back in by the intense debates, I like the discussion and debate. I stand by what I said - I'm not interested in watching Billy Gilmour this season at Brighton so I'm not going to speak about his performances this season.

I was struggling to sleep and thought a heavy dose of your chat would help me with that and it worked so thanks! 😁

I thought you were all about mocking (and making) wrong predictions? Lex got it more wrong than anyone else, indeed he got it wrong multiple times. 

It's not wrong predictions you are after, it's (obviously) just about criticising Billy Gilmour. But we all knew that anyway, it's not a surprise.

Sounds like you won't post on this thread again for a while, great news!

53 minutes ago, Lex said:

Yep, Satoshi is definitely Supras. Got to admire the brass neck of getting a ban, coming back and continuing with the obsessive posting style that got the ban in the first place. I'm sure he won't be long for this parish.

Anyway, back to Gilmour. Be interesting to see how much he features for us in the triple header coming up in two weeks.  Will his first start of the season be in a Scotland jersey? He'll certainly be in the squad but i feel he is more likely to be a sub for all three games. 

I'm not surprised you are desperate to do anything to deflect from you earlier posts on this thread. Not even his most obsessive critic numbers backs you up!

Surely you admit you got it wrong with your repeated predictions that Gilmour will end up at Rangers or in the Championship? That must be an easy one to answer.

I can quote the posts again, there is quite a lot of them.

And I think you must be confusing me with someone else, haven't posted on this board before. Novel deflection tactic though, sadly your stream of posts on this thread speak for themselves. 

2 hours ago, Lex said:

Hes not, his posting style and opinions aren't even close. Half cut ninja is supras, Carnoustie young governor, pep.

Not that thats really important tbh

Close enough. Feel like he's probably got out of that club at the right time, because there's definite death-spiral potential.
Or at just the wrong time if a manager who would've liked him comes in, or if Potter goes to Chelsea.

It's a shame because it's hard not to imagine Billy Gilmour could have been in with a chance of getting decent game time with Potter in charge instead of Tuchel.

It is what it is though, Billy Gilmour has to just focus on making headway in his Brighton career regardless of what manager comes in and if he excels there then in the future he might earn a move back to Chelsea as Potter seems to like him.

I don't think it was ever established that there is a buy back clause which again is a bit of a kick in the nuts.