Billy Gilmour

Kuro

As much as it's funny to laugh at him, John Lennon was killed by a similar obsessive.

Maybe take a step back for a while, give it a few years and at least you'll be creeping on an adult male rather than a 20 year old kid.

That's....better, maybe?

Ad hominem arguments can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The aim of an ad hominem argument is to to undermine someone's argument without actually having to engage with it. 

Seeing a lot of those today. I'm okay to assume that my points couldn't be countered and that's why this tactic has been employed. @Satoshi

Edited by 2426255

10 hours ago, 2426255 said:

Seeing a lot of those today. I'm okay to assume that my points couldn't be countered and that's why this tactic has been employed. @Satoshi

They have been countered extensively, you just keep posting the same ones.

There's only so many times it's worth pointing out how well Gilmour is doing compared to fellow Chelsea loanees, or existing Chelsea midfielders at the same age.

And when you start with the Clifford stuff it's clear you have an unhealthy obsession with the kid, please stop before you hurt yourself or someone else. Maybe a 1-2 year break without posting about him would help?

Edited by Satoshi

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

Who is Mike Forrest? 

image.png.55bc7d0ca206ba82a01ae133fbd38583.png

Beside a thriving gay bondage star?

How the f**k should I know? No idea where you're going with this, do you think RLCs loan at Fulham was a success? Despite admitting you had never seen any of it? 

Strange hill to die on. Instead you query who the author of the article is, despite it not mattering.

Also the 'Ad hominem' attacks are more that you have a dangerous, clearly personal, obsession with an individual player, who happens to be a 20 year old kid. If you don't realise this yourself it's all the better to call it out.

Have you had problems stalking in the past? There is treatment for individuals like yourself, you just need to sneak it out.

If this is the start of your obsessive journey, it's a very slippery road ahead unless you get the help you need. Why not take a break from Billy Gilmour for a while, could you go 6 months without posting about him? Is that something you are capable of? 

Edited by Satoshi

18 hours ago, Satoshi said:

do you think RLCs loan at Fulham was a success? Despite admitting you had never seen any of it? 

You have seen zero games Billy Gilmour has played for Norwich and that hasn't stopped you pushing forward the view that it has been successful.

Edited by 2426255

Seems to be some missing posts, but oh well.

And yes it's successful because he's playing regular top flight football (more than RLC did at a much older age). I don't need to have watched the games to know that, I've seen the highlights and that's more than enough.

I've compared him to other Chelsea loanees and other Chelsea midfielders at the same age and he's doing brilliantly, knocking them far out the park, it's not even close. 

I can tell you really hate this, but it's pretty unequivocal and obsessively watching every minute he plays desperate for a mistake won't change that. 

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

That's basically not true.

I can't believe I bothered with this nonsense, but I checked their stats.

Both players made their Chelsea debut at 18.

By the end of his third season, RLC had 21 games in the PL.  Gilmour has 31, with the season incomplete.  All senior appearances are 32 v 58 (including senior international caps, and again, season incomplete).

Worth bearing in mind that Gilmour had a curtailed Covid season and a manager change that screwed up his first two seasons as well.

RLC is six months older than Gilmour for the purposes of age comparison (January v June birthdays).  Ages are aligned as the age they were on 01 August each season.

image.thumb.png.d88535bbe585a05d07a30af3eaed50c5.png

All of this is of course academic nonsense, but if we're going to have these inane discussions, at least make them accurate. 

Edited by HuttonDressedAsLahm

The comparison was with Ruben Loftus Cheek's 20/21 season at Fulham. Yours is a separate discussion.

On 14/04/2022 at 02:08, Satoshi said:

Additionally, RLC had a horrendous loan spell with Fulham last season - in all ways far worse than Billy Gilmours at Norwich and he started for Chelsea in the CL QF last night.

On 18/04/2022 at 01:31, Satoshi said:

Rather the point was that RLC had a horrific loan spell at Fulham (at a much older age than Gilmour) and is still getting minutes for Chelsea. Gilmours loan spell at Norwich is going far better than RLCs and there's little doubt for me he will continue getting minutes for Chelsea.

On 18/04/2022 at 07:34, Satoshi said:

@HuttonDressedAsLahm

Edited by 2426255