Billy Gilmour

Kuro

Apparently a standing ovation for Gilmour when substituted.

Has a manager ever been more deserving of the sack......how Farke didnt play Gilmour is just mystifying. Would love to see them staying up........three Scots regularly playing can only be a good thing.

Great to see Gilmour doing the business and of course big Grant Hanley on the scoresheet.

If Gilmour carries on like that then not only will Farke look a bit silly but Tuchel will need his own centre mids to play bloody well or Chelsea fans might wonder why he's out on loan as well.

What a player. WHAT A MAN.

Apparently a standing ovation for Gilmour when substituted.
Has a manager ever been more deserving of the sack......how Farke didnt play Gilmour is just mystifying. Would love to see them staying up........three Scots regularly playing can only be a good thing.

Good to hear both for Gilmour and for this thread: The 3825948 should be absent for another few days.

2 hours ago, accies1874 said:

His first assist in professional football for those who like that sort of thing.

I do. Obviously everyone knows it doesn't reflect his abilities though. He is the one that tends to start moves, which he'll probably get a lot less credit for. 

I do think he is close to adding goals to his game as well. You can see he has it in the locker, he just hasn't found the net yet.

I do. Obviously everyone knows it doesn't reflect his abilities though. He is the one that tends to start moves, which he'll probably get a lot less credit for. 
I do think he is close to adding goals to his game as well. You can see he has it in the locker, he just hasn't found the net yet.
He set up goals in fa cup ties off the top of head for Chelsea last season 
Unless he was doing that for free
It relates to both your posts but he helped create a few goals for Chelsea earlier in the year but they were all the pass before the assist. There was one against some jobbers where he laid on two perfectly weighted passes for Hudson-Odoi within about two seconds.

24 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

I'd take the MOTM award with a pinch of salt. It was decided via a Twitter poll which was hijacked by Chelsea fans* - from what i've read he did seem to have a decent second half though.

*and folk like myself. 

In the match reports I've read he was norwichs highest rated player. Not just on the BBC or twitter polls.

A much needed shot in the arm for the hype train. [emoji1] 

The hype train has never needed a shot in the arm. Any time he plays he's a solid 7/10. What needs a shot in the arm is the "aye but he has faults" train that you're clinging on to. The best you can manage is shitty 2/3 second clips that you do your very best to find.

Now that he looks like he'll be getting regular game time under a manager with half a brain, that should fully derail your handcar.

18 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The hype train has never needed a shot in the arm. Any time he plays he's a solid 7/10. What needs a shot in the arm is the "aye but he has faults" train that you're clinging on to. The best you can manage is shitty 2/3 second clips that you do your very best to find.

Now that he looks like he'll be getting regular game time under a manager with half a brain, that should fully derail your handcar.

Gilmour was class against Denmark he really done his defensive side off the game really well and sheilded the defence really well got up for headers got toar into tackles getting hacked down getting up getting on with it without retaliting or moaning at the ref brilliant discipline levels

Along with what we have come to expect from him which is driving the ball forward playing out from the lines taking the ball in tight areas and taking care off it,dropping his shoulders and beating his man

To think he is only 19 or 20 and that he can only get better and better we haven't had a player like this for about 30 years