Billy Gilmour

Kuro

11 hours ago, Thorongil said:

I’m just telling yous what I’m hearing from my contacts in the game. 

i overheard a fella in the supermarket tonight tell another guy...''we've got £23 millions of debt and he wanted to spend £6 million on Kevin Nesbit, he's shite.

and now Billy Gilmour would shag a barber's floor, i really miss ITK bullshitters

Edited by Meldrew

2 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:
2 hours ago, Stoo61 said:
I'd shag you to shag him

This has the making of some conga line

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
2 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:
This has the making of some conga line

The human Centipoke

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

19 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

He's superb to watch, always looking for the ball, never scared to play tight passes. His close control is the one of if not the best i've seen from a scottish player.

What's mental is he has 10 caps at 20. Scotland play an average of 8/9 games a year. He could have 100 caps by the time he's 30. 

Norwich are off their heads no playing this boy.

Don't forget all the tournaments he's getting us to aswell.

I've thought for the last couple of games that Farke would bite the bullet and bring him back in, but... surely today?

Not least because new managers can like to make a big decision in their first game that sets them apart from their predecessor. Gilmour and/or Cantwell seem like the obvious picks for that.

It's hard to say because Dean Smith was saying pre match about focusing on set pieces and being hard to beat at first, but on the other hand there is a bit of pressure to play both of those players plus Rashica and Tzolis. I thought he would start against Brentford, but he didn't so I'm sure it's just a case of wait and see. I'm also interested in seeing McGinn at Villa and Fraser at Newcastle today in their new setups.

I'm in the fortunate position of it being win win though luckily as I get to enjoy the tears if he doesn't play today and if he does then I get to see if he can live up to the hype.🙂

2 hours ago, 2426255 said:

It's hard to say because Dean Smith was saying pre match about focusing on set pieces and being hard to beat at first, but on the other hand there is a bit of pressure to play both of those players plus Rashica and Tzolis. I thought he would start against Brentford, but he didn't so I'm sure it's just a case of wait and see. I'm also interested in seeing McGinn at Villa and Fraser at Newcastle today in their new setups.

I'm in the fortunate position of it being win win though luckily as I get to enjoy the tears if he doesn't play today and if he does then I get to see if he can live up to the hype.🙂

or simply watch him play for Scotland then make an assessment on his ability yourself 😂

I've thought for the last couple of games that Farke would bite the bullet and bring him back in, but... surely today?

Not least because new managers can like to make a big decision in their first game that sets them apart from their predecessor. Gilmour and/or Cantwell seem like the obvious picks for that.

[emoji2369]