Billy Gilmour

Kuro

53 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

The rumour is that Gilmour had a thing with Cantwell’s girlfriend making him unpopular with the Norwich squad. and Farke’s handling of the situation, when it came to light, was the reason for the suddenness of his sacking.

Howling at "the Suddenness of his sacking". Lost 8 of 11, 1 win 😂

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

I did also notice Cantwell saying how much he loved Billy Gilmour on Instagram the other day, which would be eh bizarre. 

I’m just telling yous what I’m hearing from my contacts in the game. 

Edited by Thorongil

4 hours ago, Thorongil said:

The rumour is that Gilmour had a thing with Cantwell’s girlfriend making him unpopular with the Norwich squad. and Farke’s handling of the situation, when it came to light, was the reason for the suddenness of his sacking.

Who can blame her?

Edited by Left Back

He's superb to watch, always looking for the ball, never scared to play tight passes. His close control is the one of if not the best i've seen from a scottish player.

What's mental is he has 10 caps at 20. Scotland play an average of 8/9 games a year. He could have 100 caps by the time he's 30. 

Norwich are off their heads no playing this boy.

2 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

He's superb to watch, always looking for the ball, never scared to play tight passes. His close control is the one of if not the best i've seen from a scottish player.

What's mental is he has 10 caps at 20. Scotland play an average of 8/9 games a year. He could have 100 caps by the time he's 30. 

Norwich are off their heads no playing this boy.

Hopefully Dean Smith is astute enough to build his team around him. Look at how with us he joins everything together and brings out the best in Callum McGregor and John McGinn.

I swear some folk should stop watching football and just get Eastenders on…what a load of bollocks and sounds like both cantwell and Gilmour have been making fun of it on social media so absolute non-story.

Hope Smith plays Gilmour - that’s twice he’s pulled up with cramp for us so he’s obviously needing more game time.