Billy Gilmour

Kuro

He started two league games under Lampard, one of which was when Jorginho was suspended.
And maybe in the other game Jorginho was being rested. Same too possibly with BGs cup and continental starts.
Either way, it's still rather bloody encouraging that he was at worst an understudy to an absolute machine like Jorginho.

On 12/11/2021 at 19:27, Gordopolis said:

And maybe in the other game Jorginho was being rested. Same too possibly with BGs cup and continental starts.
Either way, it's still rather bloody encouraging that he was at worst an understudy to an absolute machine like Jorginho.

Jorginho was really underrated by the English media (and fans) for a long time, just being viewed as a Sarri ball proponent and backwards passer.

He has proven them spectacularly wrong. Good for him.

Mina Rzouki saying she preferred Allan to him hasn't aged well either.

I imagine Dean Smith will start Gilmour from day one, but if he doesn't it really won't matter that much.

I don't think I've been as excited about a young player. He's going to be marshaling our midfield for a decade and probably more!

I can scarcely imagine what I was doing at age 20 and Billy Gilmour is bestriding the pitch like a mighty colossus dominating vaunted International teams. And he's Scottish.

Edited by Scumjob

The rumour is that Gilmour had a thing with Cantwell’s girlfriend making him unpopular with the Norwich squad. and Farke’s handling of the situation, when it came to light, was the reason for the suddenness of his sacking.

A baller, and a shagger. Love to see it.

21 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

The rumour is that Gilmour had a thing with Cantwell’s girlfriend making him unpopular with the Norwich squad. and Farke’s handling of the situation, when it came to light, was the reason for the suddenness of his sacking.

cannae beat a shagging rumour, that's how most transfers happen, Eric Cantona only got sold to Man Utd because he shagged Leslie Ash

Edited by Meldrew

28 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Surely if that was the case they would have just terminated his loan?