Onthank

ayshiretatties

Having watched that game today apart from maybe first 25 mins glens were better team mistakes cost the away team  And had a lot of chances but didn’t take them 

Honestly don’t know if you were watching same game as me but first 20 mins Onthank cut them open every time they went forward. From what I saw they lost 2 stupid goals (a pen and centre mid getting caught on ball). Apart from that onthank played footy. They look a decent side with ex Hurlford boys, Calzzy,Gary Ross,Cammy lindsay,Jordan Connelly and Daryl Murphy. Chizzy done well rebuilding

They young boys had a lot of good chances aswell  probably another day they go in . If the 2 boys up front for onthank  put as much effort into there game as they did arguing with old men am 55 and some of they shouts were embarrassing 

On another day Onthank are up 3-0 at half time. Keeper made a massive error for the pen to let Glens back in. Glens will take points off sides this season. They have a few cracking players. Boy at left back is a smashing player.

I was gutted to have missed the game yesterday. Sound like good way to open up the season 5-3. I dont understand how you can say a team were unlucky/or the better side when they conceded 5? And from what I'm hearing could have  been more?. Good start for onthank, killie ams, killie utd look the teams to beat however.

Unfortunately couldnt be there yesterday but im just guessong that your a part of 'glens'. More people ive spoke to have said onthank more than deserved the win so give credit where its due and stop being bitter

Coulda been 5-5 quite easy . 4 mistakes and a penalty that was given for  hitting boy in balls [emoji848].. 

Score?

1-0 onthank. Took this game in. Onthank looked as if they had a game plan and it worked. Scored early doors and sat in. Killie Ams were by far better on ball without really breaking onthank down. Was a fiery encounter. Really looked like a derby. Are too many people ruling onthank out ? No matter how the got the result today the won 1-0. Sometimes you need to win ugly. Killie Ams really won’t be far away. Fantastic football side. Just couldn’t break down a stubborn onthank side today

1-0 onthank. Took this game in. Onthank looked as if they had a game plan and it worked. Scored early doors and sat in. Killie Ams were by far better on ball without really breaking onthank down. Was a fiery encounter. Really looked like a derby. Are too many people ruling onthank out ? No matter how the got the result today the won 1-0. Sometimes you need to win ugly. Killie Ams really won’t be far away. Fantastic football side. Just couldn’t break down a stubborn onthank side today

An honest opinion of a football game, absolutely love it, not always about how you play all that matters is getting a result [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

I also took this game in and I thought Onthank were excellent. Full of guile and determination and I think killie ams could have still been playing just now and not scored. Onthank played to their strengths and didn't allow killie ams to do the same. Onthank goalie was superb as was Gary Ross, Darryl Murray and Liam Kirkland before he was forced off with an injury. Wee cammy Lindsay didn't give Fraser gall an inch all game. Killie ams are a good footballing side though and will still be there or thereabouts this season. 

I went to watch onthank again today to see if they could back up last weeks result. They looked depleted today and noticed they Had Chizzy at centre half alongside the boy Gary Ross. Gary got injured and Sturdy came on and they finished the game with Sturdy and Chizzy at Centre back. Atleast 5 boys missing from last weeks starting 11 but they still managed to hang on and win 4-3. Looked a real team effort and the discipline was superb today. Fair play to everyone at the club for trying to turn this reputation around. Long may it continue. Well done boys enjoy your night