Onthank

ayshiretatties

10 hours ago, Halfempty65 said:

From what I’ve heard onthank will be lucky to start the season. Hope it’s not true 

I've been speaking to a few boys over the last week or so, they are saying that onthank have signed 4 from the hurlford ams old team. And numbers at training have crept up also. Signs look more promising I'd say 

I've been speaking to a few boys over the last week or so, they are saying that onthank have signed 4 from the hurlford ams old team. And numbers at training have crept up also. Signs look more promising I'd say 

A lot of people have put onthank down lately and probably rightly so. Good to see the club getting some good boys in with experience of a higher level. By looks of it the manager by telling boys to leave when the side was struggling shows he and the club will no longer tolerate the poor discipline and players will he moved on. Here’s hoping they have a good season and people start talking about them in the correct way. All the best for the season

6 minutes ago, thekilliegazette said:

A lot of people have put onthank down lately and probably rightly so. Good to see the club getting some good boys in with experience of a higher level. By looks of it the manager by telling boys to leave when the side was struggling shows he and the club will no longer tolerate the poor discipline and players will he moved on. Here’s hoping they have a good season and people start talking about them in the correct way. All the best for the season

I just like to see the kilmarnock teams doing well. For years now there has been far to many teams going to the wall. Hopefully what's rumoured about onthank is true and they manage the season well, hopefully the rest of the killie teams put on a good show aswell, the 2division could be the one to watch.

I just like to see the kilmarnock teams doing well. For years now there has been far to many teams going to the wall. Hopefully what's rumoured about onthank is true and they manage the season well, hopefully the rest of the killie teams put on a good show aswell, the 2division could be the one to watch.

It’s tough for clubs in a small town like Kilmarnock. So many local clubs scrambling for the same group of lads. It’s good to see teams like onthank back on the up. As you said the Ayrshire game has lost too many teams in recent years so here’s hoping that it’s a successful season for the local sides

53 minutes ago, eyeseverywhere! said:

What ive heard is bonnyton had been hassling they same hurlford boys but theyve all knocked them back so onthank must be doing something right. Not a great fan of onthank but if they keep they boys they will definitely start the season flying

Wasnt aware of that. I've not taken any training sessions in throughout pre seasons, just going on rumours and few games I've taken in

Boy gary ross is at them. Very good defender, comands the back 4 very well, also the boy calzy who im sure played full back at hurlford ams but is playing as a striker at onthank, boy has very good footwork, all that was missing from his game on saturday was a goal. Cant think of the other 2 boys from hurlford though maybe not there at that game but onthank definitely looked better organised than last season. Some of the older boys have upped their game aswell

Only one I saw was they lost 6-2 too Catrine 

Will be interesting to see how all the new clubs get on this season. Some stepping up from boys footy such as Glenafton and Tass. Some decent boys teams have coped and went through the leagues no problem at all before namely Hurlford and Kilbride. Good luck to all for season ahead