Sign in to follow this  
GG

Tonight’s Friendly Results

19 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Unlucky we never 

You are a toss pot of a man . See if people don’t like your team you single handily will make them . We bit class like your manager  will go a long way 

l

You are a toss pot of a man . See if people don’t like your team you single handily will make them . We bit class like your manager  will go a long way 

l

He’s a windup merchant and folk bite all the time

17 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:

l

Ha ha ha some take the bait 

1 hour ago, andy25 said:

Darvel 2 Kilwinning Rangers 1

Both teams will be pleased with the work out. Obvious to see Darvel have invested heavily in their team and played some good stuff. The young buffs team stuck to the task, plenty energy about the team. I think both clubs can do well this season. Darvel will be favourites for their league. Buffs will look to consolidate in the super prem and see where it takes us. 

Just now, funky monkey said:

Both teams will be pleased with the work out. Obvious to see Darvel have invested heavily in their team and played some good stuff. The young buffs team stuck to the task, plenty energy about the team. I think both clubs can do well this season. Darvel will be favourites for their league. Buffs will look to consolidate in the super prem and see where it takes us. 

Hope the buffs do well and all the best for season ahead 

Good run out for both teams, few meaty challenges and a good turn out from both sets if supporters, thought Darvel knocked the ball about well first half and deserved the lead at half time. The buffs started well second half and deservedly equalised, Darvel got the winner with 5 minutes to go, thought a draw would have been a fair result

42 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Were Fleming and Monti in the starting 11 this evening.

Goals from Stephen Stirling, Brian Ashe, Jamie Hay and a double from Paul Tiny Stewart gave Neilston a 5-1 win over Maryhill at Toryglen. 

6 hours ago, Brig O'Lea said:

Goals from Stephen Stirling, Brian Ashe, Jamie Hay and a double from Paul Tiny Stewart gave Neilston a 5-1 win over Maryhill at Toryglen. 

Is this the same Stephen Stirling who was with Stenhousemuir?

8 hours ago, Louis Mooie said:

Were Fleming and Monti in the starting 11 this evening.

I believe Fleming is on holiday. Monti, Lewis and Whyte were on the bench and didn't get on. 

This has been the biggest renewal of the team in many a year. We are a bit of an unknown quantity at this stage. Last night was a good test for the youngsters and there was much to be positive about. As far as the league goes, we've got a tough start, but I think it's important that the team gels quickly and tries to get some points on the board early doors. 

5 hours ago, funky monkey said:

I believe Fleming is on holiday. Monti, Lewis and Whyte were on the bench and didn't get on. 

This has been the biggest renewal of the team in many a year. We are a bit of an unknown quantity at this stage. Last night was a good test for the youngsters and there was much to be positive about. As far as the league goes, we've got a tough start, but I think it's important that the team gels quickly and tries to get some points on the board early doors. 

BSC and Darvel are 2 of the toughest teams we could have played and you would expect them both to be challenging in their leagues. Was not at game last night but on Sat I was impressed with 9 and 10. Don’t know names but 10’s link up play was good and I know it’s early but big 9 reminded me of Ross Stewart and when you have Monti to come back in it’s encouraging.