Hi I am New here

I am a passionate traveler, visited more than 13 countries, still wandering to explore more beautiful places in the world. Innovative and new places that attract due to its history and special aspects. I recently visited morocco and found it great. ancient, beautiful and cultured.

10 minutes ago, susanayliya18 said:

I am a passionate traveler, visited more than 13 countries, still wandering to explore more beautiful places in the world. Innovative and new places that attract due to its history and special aspects. I recently visited morocco and found it great. ancient, beautiful and cultured.

World cup 98 trigger alert

3 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Did Ma-Rakish Bingham the ex Falkirk and Hamilton player not come from Morocco ??  If not, i'll eat my fez.

Farid El Alagui certainly did, ex Casablanca player. Born in France though. Retired this year, wonder if he's staying in Edinburgh? Big favourite at Falkirk.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Farid El Alagui certainly did, ex Casablanca player. Born in France though. Retired this year, wonder if he's staying in Edinburgh? Big favourite at Falkirk.

Aye, but did he ride the . . . . . . . . . . .Bingham express ??

2 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Aye, but did he ride the . . . . . . . . . . .Bingham express ??

Can't remember him at Falkirk tbh. I'm guessing the Bingham express didn't impress at New Douglas Park?

20 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Can't remember him at Falkirk tbh. I'm guessing the Bingham express didn't impress at New Douglas Park?

Apologies mate, i bow to your superior knowledge.  My original reference to Bingham was a (feeble) attempt at prolonging the Morroco theme with some humour - or not.

6 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Apologies mate, i bow to your superior knowledge.  My original reference to Bingham was a (feeble) attempt at prolonging the Morroco theme with some humour - or not.

My fault. Rakish was at Falkirk, just don't remember him. It was a fine joke.

tommysummaryrexfeatures_805837b_1_trans_

Is Rakish not Dave “Bingo” Bingham’s lad? Or am I just making that up?! If it’s right, I suppose Dunfermline could be mistaken for certain (non-touristy) areas of Marrakesh... apart from the weather :whistle

11 hours ago, Spyro said:

Is Rakish not Dave “Bingo” Bingham’s lad? Or am I just making that up?! If it’s right, I suppose Dunfermline could be mistaken for certain (non-touristy) areas of Marrakesh... apart from the weather :whistle

That would make Abbeyview the quaint Medina market area and Toonhill the picturesque Kasbah.    A warm welcome awaits all tourists 😧😧  

• 6 months later...