Fort William 2021-22 Thread

Aqy

8 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

😂

Wonder what they've been up to this time. Last time I was at Claggan was for the Albion replay and they were good craic mostly, but very much straddling the line in terms of 'acceptable' conduct.

10 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Can you elaborate please because everyone wants to know what kind of conduct has got them banned.

I have no idea what they've done this time - in the past they've set off a flare, shouted and sworn at individual players via megaphone (including various homophobic slurs), argued with Woody and Pete on multiple occasions, and generally wound up many of the 'more experienced' Fort fans. When they've been ejected previously during games, they've just walked round to the Ben side of the pitch to watch the game through the fence and kept at it with the megaphone.

They are just wee boys at the end of the day, would be surprised if any are over 16, and while they bring a bit of atmosphere they have had numerous talkings to and asked to tone down some of the language and behaviour. If they've not taken responsibility, then don't really have an issue with Pete/the club barring them.

I have no first hand experience of these ultras at FW.

But I imagine I'm not far away in guessing they're a small bunch of pubescent teenagers with testosterone coarsing through their veins, thinking they're hard men. 

I  like the belittling statement from the chairman "gain entry individually if accompanied by a parent" 😂

Their mommas didn't let them up to Lossie on either occasion this season. Don't remember seeing them last season either. 

Fraserburgh fans seem to have met them, though. I believe that wasn't a pleasant experience for at least one Brocher. 

Same with the replies to the postponement announcement today. Drainage at Claggan is really not up to snuff, but that's not a surprise to anyone that follow HL.