Could your mates beat the world champions?

MONKMAN

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

I could name another two internationals actually, if we stretch the definition of friends a little, as well as several youth internationals and a couple of u21s.  Whether you believe me or not will not keep me awake at night.

Aye, if we stretch it to people you've seen on the telly.

6 minutes ago, Kuro said:

I could name another two internationals actually, if we stretch the definition of friends a little, as well as several youth internationals and a couple of u21s.  Whether you believe me or not will not keep me awake at night.

Did you caddy for them as well? 😂

They got utterly shafted by some half decent fifteen year olds, they wouldn't beat any decent men's team and would take an absolute chasing off of any professional men's team., probably double figures by half time.

What was the score? What was the lineup in the woman’s team?

2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

What was the score? What was the lineup in the woman’s team?

They got the shaft from a bunch of kids.  There's no way you can talk round that, Albion Rovers would give them twenty.

37 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

The Australian one or the American game ? Both were under 15s game.
Australian coach came out to say his team were beaten by a better team

American game.

Seemingly just practice of team shape and minutes together etc.

Edited by The Saintee

Did you caddy for them as well? [emoji23]

Can you imagine a back four of, let’s say, Gary Kenneth, Christian Dailly, Joe Biden’s Chief of Staff and Condoleeza Rice? Unbeatable at both football and golf, and fully fluent in International Relations theory.

8 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Can you imagine a back four of, let’s say, Gary Kenneth, Christian Dailly, Joe Biden’s Chief of Staff and Condoleeza Rice? Unbeatable at both football and golf, and fully fluent in International Relations theory.

Would there be a famous astrophysicist like Neil deGrasse Tyson thrown in or am I getting him mixed up with another argumentative nut-bar? 

Would there be a famous astrophysicist like Neil deGrasse Tyson thrown in or am I getting him mixed up with another argumentative nut-bar? 

I haven’t heard this, but that seems eminently reasonable considering Pep’s insane delusions.

7 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I haven’t heard this, but that seems eminently reasonable considering Pep’s insane delusions.

It was Paulo Sergio, I just can't remember if Pep and Paolo Sergio are the same person or just of the same species. 

18 hours ago, Kuro said:

I couldn't care less what you're sure about, you can take my word for it.  Between 55 and 60 caps for Scotland between them, that would be half the back four.  The US women's team would not get a single touch inside our penalty area.

In the spirit of the thread, having 2 Scotland internationals in defence is probably not a typical example of a team of "your mates".