Season ticket sales...

According to a post a few weeks ago we have sold 15% more season tickets now than we did last season, hard to tell what kind of number that will be.. I think after Falkirk and Raith we will probably have the third highest will be close with airdrie but think we will over take them 

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

I’ve tended to avoid joining the crowds having a dig at you. But now I genuinely think you’re a w****r....

Purely making a factual observation as to the number of season tickets we’ve sold.

People are perfectly entitled not to renew for whatever reason they wish but the fact is the vast majority have renewed.

Edited by LatapyBairn

Purely making a factual observation as to the number of season tickets we’ve sold.
People are perfectly entitled not to renew for whatever reason they wish but the fact is the vast majority have renewed.

It’s not currently FACT that we will sell 2500 tickets, nor is that the number we sold last season.
All you are trying to do is play down the performance of our shit board for you’re own ends.
You appear to have little or any support and I’m really lost on what you think you are trying to achieve. Tbh, I suspect you are too.....

Was our figure not in the 300 ballpark last year? Remember updates being posted

Edit to add: had a look and without scrolling through hundreds of posts I can find one saying a  bit over 320

Edited by cb_diamond

Was our figure not in the 300 ballpark last year? Remember updates being posted
Edit to add: had a look and without scrolling through hundreds of posts I can find one saying a  bit over 320

Changed days indeed from back in the day when 5000+ would be at Airdrie v Falkirk games in the early to mid 90s.

13 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Changed days indeed from back in the day when 5000+ would be at Airdrie v Falkirk games in the early to mid 90s.

Very much so, our wilderness years in cumbernauld saw us lose roughly half our average gate (if not more), they never came back. Then half a dozen seasons in this purgatory has saw us drop from crowds in the 1300-1500 range to an average of about 8/900. It's brutal, but it's the reality. In my head, we're still the challenging first division team of the 90s with teams like yourselves, thistle and dunfermline as our contemporaries. Whereas really, we are at the level we deserve to be at.

Very much so, our wilderness years in cumbernauld saw us lose roughly half our average gate (if not more), they never came back. Then half a dozen seasons in this purgatory has saw us drop from crowds in the 1300-1500 range to an average of about 8/900. It's brutal, but it's the reality. In my head, we're still the challenging first division team of the 90s with teams like yourselves, thistle and dunfermline as our contemporaries. Whereas really, we are at the level we deserve to be at.

Hopefully there will be some bigger gates at our games this season, fingers crossed.

Loved the old first division back then, so many decent teams and big attendances were the norm. Now look at us all [emoji22]

Loved the old first division back then, so many decent teams and big attendances were the norm. Now look at us all [emoji22]

Will be interesting to see how Falkirk’s crowds are. Decent average last year (4500) and only United & Dunfermline brought decent away crowds. Many Home fans want change at the club though and some have vowed only to attend Away matches.

I’d imagine the club will be hoping for a minimum of 3000 (2000+ ST holders and then 1000 PATG between Home & Away fans).

14 hours ago, Wullie McNaught said:

Loved the old first division back then, so many decent teams and big attendances were the norm. Now look at us all emoji22.png

Airdrie vs St Johnstone hit 5 figures multiple times!

Think we got up to 340ish last year?

I can see that there has been some comments on our Facebook fans group displaying some misguided beliefs that there is a boycott (official or unofficial) of some sort, and I was puzzled as to where it had come from.

In retrospect, could it indicate that we are down on season ticket sales from this time last year and that this was suggested as a possible reason?

I doubt that Clyde will overtake us in season ticket sales given their average attendance was over 100 fewer than ours. But I suppose I wouldn't rule it out.