Season ticket sales...

Hi everyone. I saw someone had done a post on twitter regarding premier league season ticket sales.

Livingstons 800+ and Hamilton’s 600 were the stand outs.

I am sure that a few of our league are surpassing this.

Does anyone know what their clubs ticket sales are. Looking to see what the figures are for our league.

Hi everyone. I saw someone had done a post on twitter regarding premier league season ticket sales.
Does anyone know what their clubs ticket sales are. Looking to see what the figures are for our league.

Falkirk were, officially, 1,972 last Monday evening. Would assume it’s over 2,000 now.

3 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Are you sure that’s correct mate ? Livingston and Hamilton are both in Scotland’s top 10 most populated towns.

We’re sitting at over 2000 sold at the moment, and I think we’ll end with between 2300-2500. Very little reduction really from last season.

I’ve tended to avoid joining the crowds having a dig at you. But now I genuinely think you’re a w****r....