EoS Premier Predictions

41 minutes ago, Jason King said:

Nope, last 4 seasons in the Juniors  had final league positions of 12,11,12,9 for Camelon.  You also didn't get to the Junior Cup semi final in 2018.

Other clubs have improved, hence why Jeanfield finished above Camelon last season after finishing 14th to your 9th the previous year and why they'll most likely finish ahead again this time.

Sorry I was working backwards we finished 5th. 5 seasons ago can't believe it was that long ago. 

They were a point above us hardly miles ahead. 

We will see if think first 3 games quickfire will see how teams go before the Scottish 

Looking at the reaction, one thing is for sure...

The “EoS Head-Gone Totally Wobbly Trophy” will be heading to Linlithgow Rose, especially when WW, Bo’ness AND Tranent finish ahead of them. Unlucky Newky, not this year mate 😂

4 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Whitehill top 6? No sure if you're just screwing wi Newky's heid 😂

I think the LL experience will count for a lot. If Lough and Sproul stay fit and possibly one more big signing before the start of the season... I’m expecting decent things from WW.

But yes, does throw a little more fuel onto the potential explosion too. Not that I’d look to create any trouble 😎😂

Edited by Spyro

It seems to me genuinely no-one really knows what is going to happen at either end, and let's be honest, that's what is making it so interesting.

Certainly at the top end any of Penicuik, Hill of Beath, Bo'ness, Tranent, Broxburn and Linlithgow are tipped.

None has a noticeably hard/easy start, either - perhaps Bo'ness commencing away and having 2 early-ish 'head-to-heads':

1850400845_EOSPremTitle1.JPG.4f419b749af3b56eb7af941e8fde40a2.JPG
1913595199_EOSPremTitle2.JPG.d91313d052e9d62a6e35cc2df7743fa0.JPG

Edited by HibeeJibee

17 hours ago, Spyro said:

May as well, will be a laugh to see how wrong we are at the end of the season...

The league is far too close to call but I’ll have a go anyway!

1. Penicuik (hopefully!)

2. Broxburn

3. Whitehill Welfare

4. Linlithgow

5. Hill of Beath

6. Tranent

7. Musselburgh

8. Bo’ness

9. Jeanfield

10. Dunbar

11. Dundonald

12. Camelon

13. Newtongrange

14. Crossgates

15. Blackburn

16. Sauchie

Fire away lads... 🙈

1. Penicuik

2. Boness

3. Linlithgow

4.broxburn

5. Hill of beath

6.tranent

7.jeanfield

8.whitehill

9.musselburgh

10.dundonald

11.newtongrange

12.camelon

13.blackburn

14.crossgates

15.dunbar

16.sauchie

10 minutes ago, marcelo said:

Will probably be a few shocks along the way but as you say it’s only guesswork and a wee laugh

Thank you, at least some folk get it 👍

“It vos only meant to be banter” 🤦‍♂️😂

3 hours ago, Spyro said:

Thank you, at least some folk get it 👍

“It vos only meant to be banter” 🤦‍♂️😂

1. Musselburgh 💙

2.Hill of Beath

3.Whitehill Welfare

4. Linlithgow

5. Bo'ness

6. Jeanfield

7. Dunbar

8. Dundonald

9. Crossgates

10. Broxburn

11. Newtongrange

12. Sauchie

13. Blackburn

14. Tranent

15. Camelon

16. Penicuik 🤣

16 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

1. Musselburgh 💙

2.Hill of Beath

3.Whitehill Welfare

4. Linlithgow

5. Bo'ness

6. Jeanfield

7. Dunbar

8. Dundonald

9. Crossgates

10. Broxburn

11. Newtongrange

12. Sauchie

13. Blackburn

14. Tranent

15. Camelon

16. Penicuik 🤣

😂😂😂 bit harsh lik... and totally wrong 😝

1 hour ago, Spyro said:

😂😂😂 bit harsh lik... and totally wrong 😝

👍 

As long as i am not looking at it upside down!! 🙃

Really looking forward to this season!  Back, in effect, to where Musselburgh were a couple of seasons ago.

We have got a great young manager on board, who is playing attractive football. I think we will be stronger this season. After two dreadful results against Penicuik early on in last season, our last match against you was a good comeback.

I think Penicuik, Hill of Beath and Musselburgh - from our conference should do well this season. Genuinely have no idea who will win the league this season, since Burgh only played half of the teams in league/cup ties.

Cant wait till kick-off on 27 July!

23 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

👍

As long as i am not looking at it upside down!! 🙃

Really looking forward to this season!  Back, in effect, to where Musselburgh were a couple of seasons ago.

We have got a great young manager on board, who is playing attractive football. I think we will be stronger this season. After two dreadful results against Penicuik early on in last season, our last match against you was a good comeback.

I think Penicuik, Hill of Beath and Musselburgh - from our conference should do well this season. Genuinely have no idea who will win the league this season, since Burgh only played half of the teams in league/cup ties.

Cant wait till kick-off on 27 July!

You could literally pick them out a hat to predict what will happen... will be interesting to see if HoB are as good as last season. You were very complimentary of them last season (best team in the league!) 🙄😂

Had a laugh at Tranent in 14th but remembered there’s  East Lothian agenda going on so understandable...😂 don’t know what your problem is with Broxburn though 🤷‍♂️😂

7 minutes ago, Spyro said:

You could literally pick them out a hat to predict what will happen... will be interesting to see if HoB are as good as last season. You were very complimentary of them last season (best team in the league!) 🙄😂

Had a laugh at Tranent in 14th but remembered there’s  East Lothian agenda going on so understandable...😂 don’t know what your problem is with Broxburn though 🤷‍♂️😂

Guy on the Premier League 2019-20 page, from Tranent, said they had not paid for any incoming players this season. Straight forward; 6 players in and 6 out. That was a belter of an answer.

Ok - he was right (?), but from playing in Division two or Lowland league last year, would you not want to stay there as opposed to dropping two or one division? Unless the sign on fee / wages were too good to be true. Good luck to the guys who signed for them, (3 of which were Burgh players couple of seasons - and great guys!) but thats why relegation prediction is there!!  - Okay - we also signed two players from Berwick - but one was here before transferring to Berwick - a local guy who 'just came home'. The other came, probably because of the reputation of our manager!!

Broxburn - Great season just gone by and who knows, they may be up at the top again this season. But when we played Broxburn in the last few seasons - bar the last two - i always felt that Burgh would win - whether we did or not. 

Interesting to see come end of season who is the nearest, based on these predictions?

26 minutes ago, RobM said:

Well if you paid your players....

Penicuik winners for me.

Offt! Good lad, the sensible side of the ‘burgh 👍 You’ve just pissed all over someone’s Corn Flakes though... 😂

22 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Guy on the Premier League 2019-20 page, from Tranent, said they had not paid for any incoming players this season. Straight forward; 6 players in and 6 out. That was a belter of an answer.

Wow! Wasn’t aware of that at all! Bang goes my prediction of them being team to watch. Based purely on the quality ‘signings’ it appeared they’d made.

22 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Interesting to see come end of season who is the nearest, based on these predictions?

True, it’ll be funny as fk either way! I actually wouldn’t have put Penicuik top if I was being serious, but hey!

It definitely all stems from your comments before that cup game, I was actually bricking it that you were gonna do us! You nearly did too... my bottle hasn’t been regained since, just glad it’s no me playing 😳😂 

Edited by Spyro

27 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Offt! Good lad, the sensible side of the ‘burgh 👍 You’ve just pissed all over someone’s Corn Flakes though... 😂

Wow! Wasn’t aware of that at all! Bang goes my prediction of them being team to watch. Based purely on the quality ‘signings’ it appeared they’d made.

True, it’ll be funny as fk either way! I actually wouldn’t have put Penicuik top if I was being serious, but hey!

It definitely all stems from your comments before that cup game, I was actually bricking it that you were gonna do us! You nearly did too... my bottle hasn’t been regained since, just glad it’s no me playing 😳😂 

Yip - You are quite right to listen to RobM!! Much younger and wiser than I am!!

Ha ha - First time that I have heard someone bricking it with my comments! - Must have been on good form that day - any other time it is usually drivel!! The sending off of our young centre half - first yellow was rather silly, and then he paid for it a few minutes later! I still thought Hill of Beath were the best team that we played in the league, last year. However, Penicuik merited the conference title - as I believe whoever is at the top after 22 or 30 matches deserves it! If we had beat you - HoB would have been worthy winners - very tight between the pair of you!

Think I need to go to bed!! Cheers!