EoS Premier Predictions

May as well, will be a laugh to see how wrong we are at the end of the season...

The league is far too close to call but I’ll have a go anyway!

1. Penicuik (hopefully!)

2. Broxburn

3. Whitehill Welfare

4. Linlithgow

5. Hill of Beath

6. Tranent

7. Musselburgh

8. Bo’ness

9. Jeanfield

10. Dunbar

11. Dundonald

12. Camelon

13. Newtongrange

14. Crossgates

15. Blackburn

16. Sauchie

Fire away lads... 🙈

The top 2 are impossible to predict, as is 3rd to 8th. Tranent are definitely my team to watch this season though!

Don’t know what to expect from Jeanfield yet.

The bottom group of teams could go anyway too! Pure guesswork if I’m being honest

2 minutes ago, Nittenrab said:

Aye your certainly having a laugh buddy, 13th for the Star, hahahahha.

Get it sorted then! Please! I love Nitten Star, probably the best town in Midlothian too... behind Penicuik of course :whistle

far too early for making predictions but I have no issue with making myself look foolish 👨‍🎓 - after all I've been doing it for what will be 6 decades next year.

1. Penicuik
  2. boness
  3. HOB
  4. Broxburn
  5. Tranent
  6. Whitehill
  7. Linlithgow
  8. Jeanfield
  9. Musselburgh
  10. Dundonald
  11. Newtongrange
  12. Camelon
  13. Crossgates
  14. Dunbar
  15. Blackburn
  16. Sauchie

30 minutes ago, Jason King said:

far too early for making predictions but I have no issue with making myself look foolish 👨‍🎓 - after all I've been doing it for what will be 6 decades next year.

1. Penicuik
  2. boness
  3. HOB
  4. Broxburn
  5. Tranent
  6. Whitehill
  7. Linlithgow
  8. Jeanfield
  9. Musselburgh
  10. Dundonald
  11. Newtongrange
  12. Camelon
  13. Crossgates
  14. Dunbar
  15. Blackburn
  16. Sauchie

Whitehill top 6? No sure if you're just screwing wi Newky's heid 😂

30 minutes ago, baker2 said:

Linlithgow 7th??emoji23.pngemoji85.pngemoji23.png

why do you think they'll do better than that?

They weren't even the best team in the weakest of the 3 leagues last season and their summer activity so far doesn't fill me with confidence that they'll be any better this season. There were better teams in better leagues last season who have strengthened and who will pull further and further away from Linlithgow this season.

Just my opinion but already the thread is full of dickheads complaining about people opinions but who are, as always, reluctant to offer anything approaching any sort of opinion of their own.

7 hours ago, Spyro said:

May as well, will be a laugh to see how wrong we are at the end of the season...

7 hours ago, Spyro said:

Pure guesswork if I’m being honest

Some folk just canny read posts and are awfy sensitive.

Jeezo 🙄

8 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

That's what I was thinking we will be higher than 12th 

Don't see it, finishing positions in the last 4 seasons in the Juniors - 12,11,12, 9  coupled with  being boosted last season by a player who is no longer there and this league essentially being a return of the East Juniors top flight/

I can only see a season of mid table mediocrity for Camelon unless they have a couple of surprise quality signings lined up.

56 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Whitehill top 6? No sure if you're just screwing wi Newky's heid 😂

The EoS is a lesser league than the LL, even a club as universally pish as WW shouldn't struggle too much with coming down after their richly deserved relegation.

That said I'd love to be wrong and see them relegated again after failing to pick up a single point ;)

21 minutes ago, Jason King said:

The EoS is a lesser league than the LL, even a club as universally pish as WW shouldn't struggle too much with coming down after their richly deserved relegation.

That said I'd love to be wrong and see them relegated again after failing to pick up a single point ;)

Whitehill are a fine club. I suspect whatever they did to upset you wasn’t trivial. Maybe Sir Peter eating one of your bairns, for example 😂

44 minutes ago, Jason King said:

Just my opinion but already the thread is full of dickheads 

2 hours ago, Jason King said:

38 minutes ago, Jason King said:

Swing and a miss from someone that's using free bus passes but I see you with yer playground patter as fitting into the thread just perfectly well old chap :thumsup2

Edited by newcastle broon

57 minutes ago, Jason King said:

Don't see it, finishing positions in the last 4 seasons in the Juniors - 12,11,12, 9  coupled with  being boosted last season by a player who is no longer there and this league essentially being a return of the East Juniors top flight/

I can only see a season of mid table mediocrity for Camelon unless they have a couple of surprise quality signings lined up.

Going by your logic Broxburn and Jeanfield would be lower than where u place them. Tranent and Musselburgh weren't even in super league so your logic is flawed. We beat bonnyrigg where kieran  only came on in last 10 mins

8 hours ago, Spyro said:

The league is far too close to call but I’ll have a go anyway!

1. Penicuik (hopefully!)

2. Broxburn

3. Whitehill Welfare

4. Linlithgow

5. Hill of Beath

6. Tranent

7. Musselburgh

8. Bo’ness

9. Jeanfield

10. Dunbar

11. Dundonald

12. Camelon

13. Newtongrange

14. Crossgates

15. Blackburn

16. Sauchie

Fire away lads... 🙈

I'll go for 

1. Penicuik

2. Boness united

3. Linlithgow Rose 

4. Hill o beath

5. Dundonald 

6. Broxburn 

7. Tranent 

8. Camelon 

9. Jeanfield 

10. Whitehill welfare

11. Musselburgh 

12. Newtongrange 

13. Sauchie

14. Crossgates 

15. Blackburn 

16. Dunbar 

1 hour ago, Jason King said:

Also we finished 5th not 9th thst season as that was yr got to semi of Scottish under Danny smith

42 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Also we finished 5th not 9th thst season as that was yr got to semi of Scottish under Danny smith

Nope, last 4 seasons in the Juniors  had final league positions of 12,11,12,9 for Camelon.  You also didn't get to the Junior Cup semi final in 2018.

52 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Going by your logic Broxburn and Jeanfield would be lower than where u place them. Tranent and Musselburgh weren't even in super league so your logic is flawed. We beat bonnyrigg where kieran  only came on in last 10 mins

Other clubs have improved, hence why Jeanfield finished above Camelon last season after finishing 14th to your 9th the previous year and why they'll most likely finish ahead again this time.

Edited by Jason King